Can I go 1 freakn week without a issue?!?!?!?!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Could not find my Lawnmower blenny in my frag tank and low and behold, he went down the drain to the refugium that has about 20 pounds of rock. Hope he likes it down there:)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
been gone for almost a week now. I drive back tomorrow, sure as hell hope I have better luck than all you have be having.

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This thread makes me feel alittle better about the life of a salt water tank hobbiest. I just tore down my 29 BC because no matter what I tried I couldn't stop the plague of hair algae that took over every inch of rock and coral. I was able to salvage a few corals and moved them to my 180, but lost most because I couldn't get the hair algae removed and didn't want to start a new plague in my 180. I am now trying to kill the hair algae on the rock so that some day I may be able to set the tank up again. Two months ago all my zoas melted in my 180 overnight and then I had a bacteria bloom that turned my tank milky white for about a month. I as well can't keep SPS in that tank. I think I need better lighting. I currently run 3 Evolution LED's and I just don't think I have enough PAR...Anyway now that I have vented I feel alittle better. Thanks!

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
That sucks, I have 2 evos on my 90 and sps isn't a problem. I'd look at something else other than the lighting.

I've had a cyano outbreak since I let my halides expire. It sucks because now that I've replaced the bulbs the cyano won't go away.

Punjab;109754 said:
I've had a cyano outbreak since I let my halides expire. It sucks because now that I've replaced the bulbs the cyano won't go away.
Lights out and small doses of azithromycin or penicilan type antibiotics will fix it. Most LFS carry antibiotics for it.