COD: Black Ops 2

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I still need my mommy to buy me it!!! Hahaha

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wondering haha. Wish my mom still bought me useless entertainment accessories... Lol. I remember when the first halo came out back in the day and had to beg my mother to buy it haha.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I did that to my mom for pong....fak I'm old....:(...time for the nurses to bring my tapioca and change my diaper before lights out...I'll go get the game after our mid morning bingo and medicine...bah

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;205197 said:
I did that to my mom for pong....fak I'm old....:(...time for the nurses to bring my tapioca and change my diaper before lights out...I'll go get the game after our mid morning bingo and medicine...bah

trade you black ops 2 for your bingo card!

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;205197 said:

Me and you can hang out and snipe while all the young lads run around and blast everyone. I'm to old and get confused by all the running around.

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be the noob who runs around with RPG!!!

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was never good with rpgs. Give me an sub machine gun with a silencer, some camo and a radar scrambler and you are as good as dead.

Well, the sooner I go to bed the sooner I get the game tommorow! Congrats to whomever gets it tonight, I'm getting off! Have fun on zombies

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
amphispur;205204 said:
Well, the sooner I go to bed the sooner I get the game tommorow! Congrats to whomever gets it tonight, I'm getting off! Have fun on zombies
Good night

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh! Forgot they have zombies in this one. Wonder if we can play it online with multiple people..

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya we can like You and me and 2 others

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great... To bad it come out Friday night. Now I'm gonna stay up all night and day.... :banghead:

Tell me about it! My birthday was set perfectly this year so my party would be on the whole double xp weekend. Time to stay up for 72 hrs straight!

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
280g-reefman;205215 said:
I love zombie maps. Down with that for sure this weekend.
the masc clan is alive