COD: Black Ops 2

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
havent gotten my xbox yet but this is the first game ill get right after winnie the pooh or some ****.

Lucky! My parents are making me wait until after school on Friday because if would be unfair for me to play it without the guys coming to my party lol

Ikr! This is worse than getting grounded for a week. I've been having a boring time on mw3 nowadays since their servers are full of kids, but I got 3 moabs in less than 1 hour! :)

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ended up hardwiring it, works great. Pretty good game. Sick graphics, smooth game play, didn't have lag. Still have a ton to unlock.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nuke town is the best way to play and anyone try zombies? No clue what to do... You can build things and need to repair the bus... If you go out of bounds head humper things jump on you... Ya

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm...don't know how to play nuke town

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So how do you do nuketown? On the zombie map i just jumped on the bus and went for a ride, dont miss it though or your done. Found a gun box at the first stop and thats about it.

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So on zombie bus map, take the parts you find to the blueprint on the wall and you build things. Looks like there are 3 parts for each level. You need to build them quickly to catch the bus. The first level is a turbine. Not sure what to do with it but when you turn it on all the zombies attack it and not you. I got to the 3rd level and got the power on and then died.