DBTC Question Of The Day!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK so this is how it works:

I ask a question and who ever gets it right wins a frag.

Then the winner MUST post a question the following day then give a DBTC frag of there own to the winner and so on and so on. If you dont have a DBTC frag to give please dont answer the questions.

If you already have the frag that is up that day DON'T answer and say someone else can have it, just wait for the next day and it will be a different frag. :)

I will be starting this around 10:00 am on 3.16.11 when i post the first question and the first frag.
Good luck!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol i said around 10:00am

My question has 2 parts, first, what is a palindrome? and second, what is your favorite palindrome?

Winner will be getting a red monti, i will post pics in a little while but it wont be ready for pickup until friday or saturday.
Good luck!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
a word that when spelled backwords has another meaning
live = evil

hope its an encrusting monti b/c i have a branching and no room for a capping

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ding ding ding we have a winner! now some info on palindromes: The longest palindrome ever is 17826 words although it doesnt mak alot of sense. and my favorite is RACECAR!

Good job jamie i will bring it when i pickup my mangroves.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
interesting note: Semordnilap is a name coined for a word or phrase that spells a different word or phrase backwards. "Semordnilap" is itself "palindromes" spelled backwards.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i didn't either ..i had to dig deep to figure what i defined was ...lol

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;81541 said:
Ding ding ding we have a winner! now some info on palindromes: The longest palindrome ever is 17826 words although it doesnt mak alot of sense. and my favorite is RACECAR!

Good job jamie i will bring it when i pickup my mangroves.
thanks

My favorite palindrome is
GAATTC

Bam!

Lol, biology joke. It reads the same forward as backwards.

GAATTC
CTTAAG

We should try to think of non-wikipediaable questions.