DBTC Question Of The Day!!

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will have to bow out on this one, I just noticed a flatworm on my glass, where there is one there must be millions. Even after a dip of a coral frag from a certain LFS that will remain nameless. Thanks fish man, please feel free to pass mine on to the next person in line and I will join in again when I am sure the FW are gone.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
katyttt;101586 said:
I will have to bow out on this one, I just noticed a flatworm on my glass, where there is one there must be millions. Even after a dip of a coral frag from a certain LFS that will remain nameless. Thanks fish man, please feel free to pass mine on to the next person in line and I will join in again when I am sure the FW are gone.
did you dip in flatworm exit? ... i always use a drop in my dip even though its way more than instructions call for

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
katyttt;101609 said:
Yep and again in coral rx, little ***ts, Oh well if it is not this issue it would be another right?
always something ...lol

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay have to finish my revive :) You will get something you don't have. Easy question. very easy.....
When was the first telephone invented and by who?

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Trick question:

Alexander Graham Bell is commonly credited as the inventor of the first practical telephone. Bell was the first to obtain a patent, in 1876

But, Innocenzo Manzetti considered the idea of a telephone as early as 1844, and may have made one in 1864, as an enhancement to an automaton built by him in 1849

and

In 1860 Johann Philipp Reis produced a device that could transmit musical notes, indistinct speech, and occasionally distinct speech. The first sentence spoken on it was "Das Pferd frisst keinen Gurkensalat" (the horse doesn't eat cucumber salad).

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;104597 said:
Trick question:

Alexander Graham Bell is commonly credited as the inventor of the first practical telephone. Bell was the first to obtain a patent, in 1876

But, Innocenzo Manzetti considered the idea of a telephone as early as 1844, and may have made one in 1864, as an enhancement to an automaton built by him in 1849

and

In 1860 Johann Philipp Reis produced a device that could transmit musical notes, indistinct speech, and occasionally distinct speech. The first sentence spoken on it was "Das Pferd frisst keinen Gurkensalat" (the horse doesn't eat cucumber salad).
Winner! I'll shoot you a pm! Remember to post one tomorrow!