DBTC Question Of The Day!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;94413 said:
I kinda forgot already, lol. Build in late 1800's and torn down in 2000. Why was it torn down? To build a park and skate park, not sure what the point of the skate park was in a town of 270. I rarely saw people skating, most had premarital relations there from what I saw.
guess i need to add that to my list of places to see ...lol

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Go see it! There's lots of interesting "ghost" stories and "haunted" places. South of Yuma there is a place called Dead Mans Road, you need to go on CR 4 by the cell tower. Turn off your car, sit there for a little bit. I've personally experienced time lapse and child hand prints on my car. Others have claimed possession, inability to start car, "something" holding back there car when they decide to leave, and strange noises. I remember booze cruising and haunted house hunting. Sadly one of the devil worshiper cults has moved locations due to the house being torn down. The house was nuts, doors closing, footsteps behind you, inability to open the door once it was closed. It was always a blast having a bon fire out there and hearing all the animal noises, seriously sounded like a freaking tiger or lion roaring. Fun times.

rockys_pride;94417 said:
Go see it! There's lots of interesting "ghost" stories and "haunted" places. South of Yuma there is a place called Dead Mans Road, you need to go on CR 4 by the cell tower. Turn off your car, sit there for a little bit. I've personally experienced time lapse and child hand prints on my car. Others have claimed possession, inability to start car, "something" holding back there car when they decide to leave, and strange noises. I remember booze cruising and haunted house hunting. Sadly one of the devil worshiper cults has moved locations due to the house being torn down. The house was nuts, doors closing, footsteps behind you, inability to open the door once it was closed. It was always a blast having a bon fire out there and hearing all the animal noises, seriously sounded like a freaking tiger or lion roaring. Fun times.
Sure it was the place and not the LSD? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;94413 said:
I kinda forgot already, lol. Build in late 1800's and torn down in 2000. Why was it torn down? To build a park and skate park, not sure what the point of the skate park was in a town of 270. I rarely saw people skating, most had premarital relations there from what I saw.
Hmmm.. from what i found they tore it down and built the visitors center in its place in 1975....

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok DBTC question of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be for a frag of zoas, not sure which ones yet.

There is a desert in Maine, what is it made of? What city is it in? You must have both parts, Good luck!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
REVIVE! I will start reviving this guy you win something in my tank dont feel like listing everything but it will be something you like! hopefully....... :p
A riddle this time! Here is your hint: They make electronics
Many people eat me I am quite delicous,
Many people buy me i am very high quality,
I am food, I am a company.
What am I?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was to easy! Pm me for the coral oh and DON'T FORGET TO PUT UP A NEW CORAL TOMORROW! ;)