DBTC Question Of The Day!!

DBTC: blue candy cane
Riddle: How many legs does an elephant have?

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is this supposed to have the picture included for this riddle? or maybe I am thinking of something different.

btw Yaten, that chalice is ready, starting to grow onto the plug already. PM me about pickup

Nope it's just a slightly easier riddle than last time.
Hint: how many lights are there?

So does that mean no one who is eligible (has a DBTC ready to go) is interested in a blue candy cane? Or is my riddle just too hard this time? If that is the case, I will try to offer one or two other things and a new riddle tomorrow evening.

Haha, no, you are overthinking it. I've been really busy lately, so I didn't have time to be clever. An elephant has 4 legs. Also, to any true nerds, the hint would help. There are four lights.
Did you want it wirick181?

PAS: Thisa as wihat unediteid text looks lieki beicauase I spiiiiiiiiiilled coffee on my keyboard. (The above took 5 minutesi)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
somebody give this guy a question to use ....have you seen him try to use spell check? ...lol

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well since Chris is swimming in his 125 and cant get to the computer right now, Brian would you like to put up the same DBTC with a new question?