dbtc Sea Hare

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;60671 said:
If you guys are talking about the sea hare that dvenson has, that thing is UGLY!!!!! Man it sure gets the job done though ahahaha. I guess its rather cool in its own right!

i noticed a spot of hair algea in one of your pics you may be needing one in a few weeks also:eek:

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol it took so long to get him i got my algae issue handeled im gonna have to pass, for he will starve . it kinda sucks i wanted to watch him devouire the algae

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
deadrock;62462 said:
lol it took so long to get him i got my algae issue handeled im gonna have to pass, for he will starve . it kinda sucks i wanted to watch him devouire the algae
how did you handle it?

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
kent tech-m its working phemomanal i am very impressed with it . i cant believe ive been fighting it for so long and now its gone so easy lol

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
deadrock;62568 said:
kent tech-m its working phemomanal i am very impressed with it . i cant believe ive been fighting it for so long and now its gone so easy lol
Glad to help :)

Btw love the birdsnest! Watermelon didn't make it for some stupid reason, everything else is doing great. I'm hoping the unknown macro grows, the mermaids sure is.

Sorry to derail.

LONG LIVE GODZILLA!

Sent from my droooid using tapatalk.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah no clue. Glad the tech m worked. I'm starting to get gha tufts again. No clue why, my Nitrate and Phosphate still test undetectable. Haven't changed anything except feeding with rods now. Might just do that once a week and stick with mysis and pellets otherwise.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No worries on the frag, i do want to work something out with you on the tricolor though.

Not using the techm, it's not bryopsis that i have, just your run of the mill gha. I don't think techm will do much for it. Honestly I think im just overfeeding with rods even though it all seems to be eaten in a couple minutes.