DBTC Space monsters

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 1p frag of space monster for DBTC. I just got my 3rd ticket for an illegal tint on my car and dont know how much. To play you have to guess the amount that I will be fine and closes wins! Easy as that. You have 10 days from today or at least when I get an answer when i call them (which is in 10-14 days). 1 guess per person per day. Have fun! And don't worry if you don't win i have some for sale ahahhahaha. Thanks for playing!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to say $245 for basic fine. $265 with fees.

You planning on removing the tinting or letting it ride? Does the fine keep going up each offense on this?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
3rd strike? Im gonna guess $400 in fines

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm just going to ride it..fyi i never learn my lesson :( i dont if the fines keeps going up but my last 2 was the same amount so I'm actually hoping for this one to be the same ahahaha. Fingers crossed though

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yOdaddy;279023 said:
umm i hope you don't win reefchief :p
For the sake of your wallet I hope I dont win either :)

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
When I had the truck done after buying it back in May I decided to skip any fines, so I went legal on sides and rear. I am taking a small risk since I went a very light tint ceramic (Llumar Blue I think) on the front. It really keeps the heat down in the cab, blocks all UV to keep the leather nice, and cuts down on glare. I figured the tint is light enough that a cop really has to be looking for something to get prissy about to ticket it.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea he was a D1(k Thats why I love the tint..cools the car way down and i also want to extend the life of my leather. if anyone sees my leather it looks brand new..still. And also i dont want anyone seeing me pick my nose! ahahhahaha

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm. This one could be almost any amount. I'm guessing $50. I hope for you it isn't as high as some have been guessing!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What percentage tint do you actually have on the car? Some cities vary on the percentage. So where do you live vs where did you get the ticket? Do you have a pay or appear? If so, show up, chances are the cop won't appear, and they'll dismiss.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I live in aurora. Tint is at 7% and the court date is the day my baby will be born. So no way I'm going to miss that. Any other way?