DBTC Space monsters

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will they dismiss it since I got 2 prior ones and just say that I haven't had time to get it removed? If the ticket is more than $200 I'm going to remove the tint

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any person who installs, covers, or treats a windshield or window so that the windshield or window does not meet the requirements of paragraph (a) of subsection (1) of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not less than five hundred dollars nor more than five thousand dollars.

and here is that paragraph

(1) (a) (I) Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph (a), no person shall operate a motor vehicle registered in Colorado on which any window, except the windshield, is composed of, covered by, or treated with any material or component that presents an opaque, nontransparent, or metallic or mirrored appearance in such a way that it allows less than twenty-seven percent light transmittance. The windshield shall allow at least seventy percent light transmittance.

so i am going to guess 675

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'll revise, and go $140. You're only shot is to goto court on the date (or request a date change), and hope the cop doesn't show up.

If I was you, I'd remove the tint, Aurora had a major crackdown on tint, so I bet you'll continue to get them. If you remove the tint, you can probably get it reduced to $0.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'll revise, and go $140. You're only shot is to goto court on the date (or request a date change), and hope the cop doesn't show up.

If I was you, I'd remove the tint, Aurora had a major crackdown on tint, so I bet you'll continue to get them. If you remove the tint, you can probably get it reduced to $0.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120617/news/706179917/

Last edited by a moderator:

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;279063 said:

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120617/news/706179917/
well the good news is i dont have to go to court and pay the fine. I was thinking i will find out how much when i call in 10 days, if its an outrages amount i will try and go to court or I should say if i can postpone the court and also remove the tint