Deadrock's 3 Gallons of Envy

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
in a perfect world you want your fuge 10x the size of your dt , plus anything smaller than a 10g would be pointless lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol, yes but Ideally a refugium, from what I've heard, should be AT LEAST a tenth of the display tank. I've never heard 10x lol, but maybe that's like a dream world haha! I wish I had a 3000 gallon refugium?!?! But then again I'd probably turn it into my display tank.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had a fuge display on my 125. I had the fuge custom build with black acrylic and everything lol. But it was still only like 30 gallons lol.

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I picked up a aquaticlife nano skimmer up the other day, it works pretty good but I wouldn't recomend it for a dt, lots of micro bubbles lop . my fuge is fully cycled and began stocking it . The tank is still not up yet but I'm getting anxious I think I'm going to set it up on a getto stand until I get the stand built . Sorry for the lack of pics my computer is down ,the stupid charger broke .

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
sorry i been busy lol
the tank is still dry im goning to be getting it wet tomorrow have to wash the sand and seal the joints and its go time .
i decided to just put it up on the getto stand for now until i can get the stand built