Dosing Pump Group Buy

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Doing a group buy for dosing pumps. It will be a 3 pump system by "Baby Fish" as seen in pic below. I've seen these go for $200+. Price for minimum 12 pumps ordered is $116 shipped (price good for 30 days). Please be aware that FEDEX adjusts their overseas shipping rates every month so I will get a new shipping rate on the first and post any difference in price if it happens. Next price reduction is at 24 pumps. I will get a new quote if I get enough interest.

Pumps come with a 1 year warranty that will require shipping back to china for repair. The only replacement part is the rubber piece that connects to the pump and attaches to the inlet and outlet tubes.

Paypal: coralxpressions@hotmail.com (you pay the fees)
Credit card over phone add 2%: 210 275-7520

Specs as follows:

This microcomputer titration pump is mainly used for home marine organisms cylinder to add various elements needed by marine life timing, quantity and accurately, such as calcium, magnesium, KH enhancing agent and so on. Automatically adding can save the trouble of adding manually and avoid excessive or inadequate adding mistakes.

Feature

Three titration pump heads and imported microcomputer chips are applied with the function of data saving when it comes to power failure.

Medical use grade high-quality burettes with the average use time of 10000 hours and longevity mute pump head are applied in this product.

Automotive instrument-level high-strength self lubricating POM plastics are used for pump housing.

Digital tube LED display with computer controlled panel

Water proof design provides intuitive and clear man-machine dialogue operation.

Specification

Power supply:AC100-240V power adapter

Product size:230*130*70mm

Operating mode:

Interval circulating dripping. set the single-drip flow and dripping interval time, the machine will drip according to the set interval time length. Single drop flow can be adjusted from 0 to 99ml.Time length interval can be adjusted from 0 to 99 hours .Pump is forced to begin dripping only two minutes later after the previous one finishes.

Package

Dosing Pump, adapter, tube connector, 3m tube

Current Order - 24 of 24 - ORDER HAS BEEN PAID FOR, AWAITING SHIPMENT

Me - 5 (ALWAYS PAID)
Sputnik (SCMAS) - 1 (PAID IN FULL)
HBL (SCMAS) - 1 (PAID IN FULL)
09bumblebee (MASC)- 2 (PAID IN FULL)
719bloodhound (SCMAS) - 1 (PAID NI FULL)
RUmen (MASC) - 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Joe (SCMAS) - 2 (PAID IN FULL)
Reeflection - 1 (PAID IN FULL)
Tony44 - 1 (PAID IN FULL)

Last edited by a moderator:

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just hit 12. I'm getting pricing on 24 to see if it is any better and can spark more interest. Is everyone ready to pay? If we cant get 24 in the next day or two I wanna get these order so they can be in before the 9th when I go on my lil vacay.