Dosing Pump Group Buy

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Order has been paid for. I will post updated shipping info when I recieve it. Due to a Chinese holiday (mid-autumn day), the factories are on a 4 day weekend so pumps might not ship until Monday evening (Tuesday China time). I will keep you guys posted.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Sorry for the delay in updates. Been remodeling y the house and putting in new floors only to find 2" of water covering the bottom floor due to my ro line rupturing sometime last night. Coincidently the,warehouse the supplies the pumps was flooded out last week so all orders had to get re routed out of,shanghia so there was a week delay. Pumps should arrive in the next few days and ik will be,able to deliver saturday

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Pumps are in. Delivery will be Sunday at 11 am at park meadows mall in the lower parking lot of nordstroms. I will also have any dosing pumps that were order as well as any corals anyone gets off the live sale Saturday night. If you need shipped, pm me and I will get you a quote. Shouldn't be more than $7-$8 priory overnight.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Great news! See you there. It's a big lot what kind of car should I look for or how should I find you?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
bump bump. I will be delivering tomorrow at 11 am in lower lot of nordstroms in Park meadows mall. I haven't heard form everyone so I hope this gets to you. If you're not there before I leave, shipping can be arranged or will have to wait until my next run up there.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
No.prob at all. Always nice having you guys over.

Rumen, I will be here another 10 min then I gotta get going. Shoot me.a text and lmk if u can.make it or need to arrange mailinh or.something

210 275 7520

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Thanks for coming all the way up. It was nice to meet you and thanks for getting the equipment.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Np.rumen. I will get a shipping quote and let ya know.

Yodaddy, muralreef....i just sent the email with the manual in english lol. Lmk if u guys get it ok. If anyone else wants the manual text me ur email addres and I will send it