Dosing Pump Group Buy

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
You got that right...Its a never ending money pit... if my wife knows how much I really spent ...she will make me quit this hobby for sure...

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I accept PayPal for a credit card over the phone. if PayPal make sure you gift it and you pay the fees, if I take a credit card over the phone its a 2% fee added on. how many are you interested in Tony44

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Do you want us to send payment ASAP or are you trying to get to 24 first?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Was hoping to get to 24 first. I can cover an additional 2 pumps but that still leaves us 6 short. If I cant get the 6 pumps and,all the money by tonight I wont be able to get them here before the 9th so I wont be,able to deliver them until the beginning of october when I get back from vacation.

I havr,no doubt eventually we will hit 24 so if you would like to pay the $106 feel free just know it wont get to you til 1st weekend in october

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just hit 24 so let's get the $$ rolling in. I wont be able to get these here before I go on vacation so as long as I have all the $$ before mid Sept I will order them to get here last couple days in Sept or 1st week october.

Like always, I can still add to the order. I am still covering 2 extra pumps to process the order so if you're wanting on, just post here and get added.