Dosing Pump Group Buy

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Has anyone hooked this up? I understand pressing A allows you to cycle through the pumps so after picking your pumps the next is how many mls? And then after pressing D to lock in the next is intervals? So if I put 02, meaning its twice a day? I'm just confused about the 0-99hrs part

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Dosing Pump Group Buy

Haven't tried yet but I thought it was the time between doses in hours. The manual say 0-99 hours so what else could it be? I'm confused too.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
If it does dose the amount in ml every interval. I would try dosing 2 every hour or 4 every 2 hours, but it is hard to say. If no one on our forum has experience I may turn to RC.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So far i tested it with water..the display is 01 46 02 and after unplugging it and plugging it just to see if it has a memory, it started pumping 46ml one time..

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Do all of your pumps sound and work the same? And how accurate are they?

Tony44

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
two out of three of my motors have quit working. Also when I set a program it changes on its own. Any repairs or warranty replacement on these? Initially it worked just fine but started acting up about a week or so ago.

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pumps come with a 1 year warranty that will require shipping back to china for repair. The only replacement part is the rubber piece that connects to the pump and attaches to the inlet and outlet tubes.

Warranty info from page 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;271596 said:
Figured it out. If I set the time intervals at 2 it does it at every 2 hours
I saw on one of the post u know how to program the baby fish dosing pump can you show me pls

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk