• Total voters

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dane;104330 said:
I'm so psyched for this thing
And I get to drop off the boy with the grandparents all day
Can you ask for anything better
We're all excited too. Can't wait to have a good time with our awesome local reef community!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;104343 said:
ya can you get me a sitter too? ....lol
I think at your age they call them nurses, not sitters...

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
sorry if someone else asked already but there's a lot to read... will there be float tanks available for us to put our stuff in?

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
sorry if someone else asked already but there's a lot to read... will there be float tanks available for us to put our stuff in?
I was also wondering that Cherub. I was thinking just a few mins. ago about how many people are probably bringing frags to trade/DBTC etc. and want to hang out all day. I would hope the good folks at ER thought of this? :)

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;104375 said:
SteveT;104376 said:
I was also wondering that Cherub. I was thinking just a few mins. ago about how many people are probably bringing frags to trade/DBTC etc. and want to hang out all day. I would hope the good folks at ER thought of this? :)
Glad this came up. We just talked about this last night and came to the conclusion that we will float bags in QT for everyone as it will be completely empty during Elite Reef Fest.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
cool how long you think coral can live in a bag that is floating?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;104344 said:
I think at your age they call them nurses, not sitters...
i have one of those already ...unfortuantly she will be working and can't watch my boy ...lol
but i think i may have something else worked out ....either way you guys will have to deal with at least me ...maybe my kid too

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
so what does the raffle schedule look like? ..trying to make plans when i will be there ....im sure you dont want to deal with me all day (even though i am easy on the eyes :) ....lol)

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea is there any kind of schedule for events deffinetly interested in the fragging demo and of course the raffle thanks.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry guys, but I'm just running by to pick up some cuc and algae for the regugium. I can't stay.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mckibbonator;104418 said:
Sorry guys, but I'm just running by to pick up some cuc and algae for the regugium. I can't stay.
your loss ....wait i mean more raffle prizes for me :)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
mikejrice;104412 said:
When they ship to us they are in bags for at least eight hours and come out looking happy as usual.
Yea but dont the use chemicals to keep the ammonia locked and to keep PH down upon exposure to oxygen?

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;104463 said:
Yea but dont the use chemicals to keep the ammonia locked and to keep PH down upon exposure to oxygen?
Conditioned fish are shipped in 100% Tropic Marin synthetic seawater which is properly mixed and aerated prior to packing. No chemicals or tranquilizers are used in the shipping water. -Quality Marine

They are the best in the biz and the source of 90% of our fish.

Zoalander;104464 said:
I'm planning on bringing a cooler, I don't trust some of you with the corals I'm going to buy just floating around!
The float area will be like a coat check. Your name will go on the bag, and only employees will be allowed access.