Evolution LED Group Buy 120w $199 each!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for 2 20k's how far would you say I should mount them my tank is 18" deep?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So anyone need some computer work I will only charge you 200 bucks. hhahaaha

OMG!!! Have you lost ur mind koi!!! I LUV IT!!!! If you guys havent hit the 12 yet by teh time the hubby has deployed and we have extra play money - I may just have to get in on this! ;)

Alright, I can't pass this deal up! I will take 1 20k. This is such a great deal, and just think I was going to spend 80 bucks on t5 bulbs here soon anyway! Thank you very much for this offer!

I will take one of the 14Ks.

Also, Chris, do you have mounting brackets for these lights as well? Where my tank is positioned I can't hang it from the ceiling. Thanks!

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's an insane deal! Wish I had the extra cash to buy one right now.

Michael Rice
Marine Engineers Aquarium Blog
Sent from Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i telling DA to refund my money for my salinity probe (been waiting 7 months for one that works) as we speak ...that will get me half way there

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
parrotfish;121526 said:
I will take one of the 14Ks.

Also, Chris, do you have mounting brackets for these lights as well? Where my tank is positioned I can't hang it from the ceiling. Thanks!
I dont make brackets for this one, they have eye holes on top that you can put a screw and nut through and use a simple l bracket if you dont want to use the wires

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ok Guys we are set, now some of you havent told me what color temp, I need to know 14K or 20K. If you look at a persons tank and ever thing man thats too much blue get the 14K or if you really have a lot of sps get the 14K.
If your loving zoas and LPS and like me can never get enough blue go 20K!!

I will need each of you to pm me to confirm qty and color then send me the paypal payment so we can get this ordered! I just want to make sure I get the right qty of 14k and 20K ordered because I dont like to change an order midway through.

Goal is to get this all paid for this weekend and get them here asap!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i just realized these were 2w leds ...lol
how do these compare to the original lights that had 120 1w leds as far as par?

are these 1 watt leds overdriven, 3 watt underdriven ....or are there actually 2watt leds out there?