Evolution LED Group Buy 120w $199 each!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
well pretty much gotta have the color decided and payment sent by sunday, I am working on the order now and so I want it to be as fast as possible and get it all squared up by sunday sometime so I can shoot off the payment monday and get them built next week :)

If anyone is rigging these up with some kind of bracket or canopy install toss out your set ups or ideas please. Debating how to install em. Adding a cross bar in my canopy or building some kind of frame to hold em. Not sure yet so any ideas would be helpful.

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris has some brackets that work great for mounting inside a canopy. I have some on 180. It took me like 5 minutes to install 3 120s

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ok I'll throw up some pix now of everything I've seen done or have built myself to hang these :)

The brackets I had custom made dont fit these new 2w units because there is two screws on each end instead of 1 so unfortunately the brackets I used to offer wont work :(

I make and sell these as well

Im thinking building a frame into my canopy similar to the second pic would be pretty easy. Im garbage when it comes to wood working so would prefer to not destroy my canopy lol.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
do you still sell the yo-yo's chris ...people could just use those to hang in canopies

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
dv3;121645 said:
do you still sell the yo-yo's chris ...people could just use those to hang in canopies
yes I do, however they need a good 12" for the mechanism and string attachment so realistically they are no good for a canopy unless its a 20" or taller one.

C

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
parrotfish;121676 said:
How much would the bracket in the last picture cost? My tank is 30 inches wide.
I build them for 2 lights 48" for $120 so for yours $110, its basically just a foot less of aluminum, the expense to that system is all the connecting plates and hardware. Its a good setup though and keeps it looking clean! I have all the parts here if you want me to fab one up LMK

C

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
sweat044;121713 said:
I'm down for 2. How do we do this?
2 of what color temp? I have placed the order and am just waiting for all the paypal payments now :) once the amount of each color has been paid for thats it! I ordered extras so you should be good to go.
Payment just needs to get to me by this weekend.
Chris

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Tripple T;121716 said:
Chris. What's the count at?
looks like as of now

10-20K (I have 10 ordered, 0 extras left)
11-14K (I have 14 ordered 3 extras left)

still waiting to hear from coach which color temp :) the rest are all set. I have confirmed the factory has housings painted and ready so the production is set for thursday :)

***Editing list as orders are being paid for***