Fantasy Football 2011

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im not quitting, Still have a full team roster and still playing. I dont see why it is not fair from a leauge stand point

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
if is is simply due to the not giving frag part I will be more than happy to still give a frag to the winner.

120greefman

spstimie;122034 said:
Your signature about sums up this little chain of events. "Ethical can be done from far away, as well un-ethical can be done from close up !!!!!!!!!!" Since you want to quit you find a way to not pay, which in turn hurts the chances of others. I don't stand a chance, but I am not going to quit. Even if no one voted against these trades other than me, they weren't fair from a league standpoint.
These types of transactions are not allowed in my other league. Too many coupes are formed and it truely takes out any advantage anyone could have of winning if you choose just to dump your whole team for frags, or next years picks etc...........even though my team blows I am sticking it out and hoping to be a spoiler for someone down the road. Don't know if we have clarification on these types of transactions in our league but IMO it takes the fun out of it.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well it is what ever the FF gods decide, does not matter to me, and I am not quitting I have a full team rostered and I am even going to win today. I was looking at it as a way to get more for the winner. I am not getting anything out of it.

120greefman

It's also worthe pointing out this league is way too defensive if it matters for next years scoring. You can basically just start a defense and get a W. Not sure if that's the way it has been but just my two cents.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea same scoring as last year ! ( I think )

120greefman

chrislorentz;122047 said:
Well it is what ever the FF gods decide, does not matter to me, and I am not quitting I have a full team rostered and I am even going to win today. I was looking at it as a way to get more for the winner. I am not getting anything out of it.
You are entitled to your rational but man would I hate to have you on my team in anything. "We are losing lets quit and start over!"

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
here ya go !

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
[video]http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=185010&title=weekly-evil---five-reasons-fantasy-football-is-evil[/video]
Apparently yall take it a little more serious than I do....

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;122047 said:
I am playing you this week and you dropped 30+ projected points from these two trades. Say what you want, but you got yourself out of paying for "your" losing season. That was the objective, right? And, yes you probably will win still.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;122080 said:
I am playing you this week and you dropped 30+ projected points from these two trades. Say what you want, but you got yourself out of paying for "your" losing season. That was the objective, right? And, yes you probably will win still.
I already told you, I will still give a frag to the winner ! It is no big deal to me. I mean hell if you have such a problem with it you should of spoke up when it was all started, instead of waiting for it to be a done deal !

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I voted against it, what else was I going to do? It's ok. the teams on top have waiver priority, so I will just waive everyone I have left and that should correct any effect the trades would have had.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Chris I to think this is kinda bs and think that **** like this ruins the leagues. If I would have noticed this before now I would have spoke up. I am on the road but will review and give you my full thoughts later.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;121122 said:
I am sure it would be allowed just more for the winner and helps even the field. The top teams are so far out front they should not be scared !!!
yea no nothing from you here either !

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;121101 said:
I dunno, that may be frowned upon unless its fair, I will give you good players, I just need any thing other than a QB!!! He cant carry me, obviously!
Again no objections from you here either. Quit your whining and WIN !!!!!!

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;122084 said:
I see no objections from you here
Between family and work, I really didn't even see this here until after the fact. I don't come here, but once every few days. Still entertaining as hell that the most unethical move in the league comes from someone with a quote about ethics. And, yes, I did say something about dumping Baltimore for someone to take my fees, but that was a joke.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I guess I just dont understand how trading players and getting more for the winners is bad. Obviously you and others do. Want me to get my players back? If only I knew trading was not allowed in the leauge, first leauge I have ever seen where you can not trade players before the lock. So maybe we need to lock the players from week 1 so no one changes their team.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had you simply been trading players, there is no issue. However, you traded your stake in the league away with this trade. If you don't get how that is unethical, read the definition of the word ethical again.

Very simply, you didn't do this trade to change players, you did it to offset your losses. Even if it benefits the winners, it effects all the players in the league.