Fantasy Football 2011

120greefman

chrislorentz;122089 said:
I guess I just dont understand how trading players and getting more for the winners is bad. Obviously you and others do. Want me to get my players back? If only I knew trading was not allowed in the leauge, first leauge I have ever seen where you can not trade players before the lock. So maybe we need to lock the players from week 1 so no one changes their team.
It's not even considered trading when you will approve any trade offered to you. If this really has to be explained to you it is honestly just sad.

120greefman

amonchak;122085 said:
Chris I to think this is kinda bs and think that **** like this ruins the leagues. If I would have noticed this before now I would have spoke up. I am on the road but will review and give you my full thoughts later.

+1, it does ruin the leagues. There is always one person who does it.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;122081 said:
I already told you, I will still give a frag to the winner ! It is no big deal to me. I mean hell if you have such a problem with it you should of spoke up when it was all started, instead of waiting for it to be a done deal !

What part of that do you not understand. Hell I will give 2, 3, 4 hell will 5 make it better for you?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lmao ..i took it because it was available ..if i didn't someone else would ..im sure someone will step up and say no not me but ....

cmon ..what did i really get ...a def who had 40 points more the whole season was the best part of that deal for me

and chris got nothing for the trade ...the winner benefits

i play by the rules ...y'all had a chance to vote ...that was your chance to end it ...now all you can to is complain or let it go

120greefman

I just want it noted this league has poor sportsmanship written all over it. Pretty disappointed I am wasting my time on these posts or in this league. Won't be doing it next year but at least I will finish this season off.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
noted

....i will still play next year :)...win or lose i wont cry (too much)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am proabbly banned..........hehehehe:confused:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Lets all chill a bit. No I don't agree with the trades that happened. Not everyone accepted them. Lets have fun and try to play fair here. Greefman if you want out let me know, Ill pay your fee nothing in return. This is my favorite league so please people don't ruin it for everyone.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will pay Greefmans since I am the one who ruined it. I really did not mean to cause all this controversy.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will drop my 2 from the trade after the week is over (it wont let me now), if I had known there would be objections I would not have traded my players away.
BTW I picked a kicker 3rd round and went to the hospital 6th round, I thought the trade almost evened out my bad luck and newb choice, but whatever, its just a game.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
no ill pay greefmans since i took the trade ..hell i owe 2 frags or $20 each whats one more ...lol

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everybody will pay the greifmans entry, or he will lay the epic smack down on the risk board, and I cant have that.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
and just so everybody knows i was fully aware that i still probably wouldnt even make it in the palyoffs even with the trade
the top four have to lose alot no matter how much i win so it probably is pointless to even discus it at this point

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Wicked no sense in dropping players. Keep em

I was just sayin that we all signed up to play and play to the best all season long win loose or other wise. It just is frustrating that someone just starts dumping good players and change the whole dynamic of the league. I am all for trades but not just dumping Players because your team has had a rough start.

I think this league is great and don't plan to change anything.

120reefman don't let one players actions speak for the league and I hope you rethink playing next year. Last year this didn't happen.

120greefman

Don't need anyone to pay my fees, I was planning on paying $20 anyway to the winner. Just prefer a league where people want to play and win with a little respect rather than bad deals. Trust me, no sweat off my back. If that's how some people play in this league than that's how it is, I simply won't do it next year, live and learn. It's my first year in the league and I didn't know how it worked but now I do. Got lots of friends in this club and enjoy it, just don't enjoy the style of play in the ffl. That's it. :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
im gonna go out on a limb here and say that the winner wont turn down the extra frags ...lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;122117 said:
im gonna go out on a limb here and say that the winner wont turn down the extra frags ...lol
I bet your right.......hehehehe

120greefman

Wicked Demon;122110 said:
Everybody will pay the greifmans entry, or he will lay the epic smack down on the risk board, and I cant have that.
I just wish people in this league would play like our epic game of risk. You lost like a man and were first out. Aaron was next in line but rather than just laying down and saying I quit he said I'm gonna make the greefman roll the dice until he conquers my last territory. That's how you play a game. And it's only a game when there is no money involved.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;122116 said:
Don't need anyone to pay my fees, I was planning on paying $20 anyway to the winner. Just prefer a league where people want to play and win with a little respect rather than bad deals. Trust me, no sweat off my back. If that's how some people play in this league than that's how it is, I simply won't do it next year, live and learn. It's my first year in the league and I didn't know how it worked but now I do. Got lots of friends in this club and enjoy it, just don't enjoy the style of play in the ffl. That's it. :)
it was questionable i agree but i figured people would vote against it ...its spilt milk though
we can always put this in the rules for next year if people dont want it ....its all in fun

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
For those who have not noticed I gave up mediocre WR and TE and my Defense is twice as strong now.