Fantasy Football 2011

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man I saw some drama back there in the pages and decided not to read it all because I didn't want to take the time lol.

I'm ****Ting all over my own freaking team because I have a lot to do when I'm home hahaha. If I would have put in the three people that I had out I would have dominated this week! I'm still winning right now but I don't have any more guys! My defense alone gave me 50 freaking points, awesome!!!

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;122160 said:
Man I saw some drama back there in the pages and decided not to read it all because I didn't want to take the time lol.

I'm ****Ting all over my own freaking team because I have a lot to do when I'm home hahaha. If I would have put in the three people that I had out I would have dominated this week! I'm still winning right now but I don't have any more guys! My defense alone gave me 50 freaking points, awesome!!!
Yeah your defense rocked, however I noticed your blank spots and was wondering.

About the trades.... We all had a chance to vote and the trade passed, so to me the trades (which I voted against) are fine. However Paying for trades goes against the integrity of the game. It would be like me offering my 2 RBs for $100. If you accept money or frags for trading away players then you and the person who traded for them should not be allowed to partake in the final prize unless you want to add that money and frags into the prize pool.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;122181 said:
Yeah your defense rocked, however I noticed your blank spots and was wondering.

About the trades.... We all had a chance to vote and the trade passed, so to me the trades (which I voted against) are fine. However Paying for trades goes against the integrity of the game. It would be like me offering my 2 RBs for $100. If you accept money or frags for trading away players then you and the person who traded for them should not be allowed to partake in the final prize unless you want to add that money and frags into the prize pool.
the frags/money is going in the prize pool ....it all goes to the winner not chris

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like I said, I have no chance to win, am dropping the players asap, would have won against Jakes jocks anyway as they had 3-4 bye players, and I thought I made a fair trade anyway.
Let it go.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;122187 said:
Like I said, I have no chance to win, am dropping the players asap, would have won against Jakes jocks anyway as they had 3-4 bye players, and I thought I made a fair trade anyway.
Let it go.
Don't drop the players... There is nothing wrong with the trade since the group was allowed to vote against them. Plus now that I look at the trades again I don't think anyone got a significantly better team out of them. The only aspect I didn't like was a trade for money which Don explained is going to the winner.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Dropping the players just compounds the problem and makes it worse so please don't do that.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
OMG yall make me want to commit coral death and pour bleach in my tank...........

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hmmm stronger Defense and i win........ :) could of had almost 200 pts if I would of put in a few different players.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
BAh another stupid game that could change in the middle of the night for me. Lousy overtime was terrible on my end

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;122375 said:
hmmm stronger Defense and i win........ :) could of had almost 200 pts if I would of put in a few different players.
that should be your new team slogan ...lol

i suck ..i quit ...im now selling my players $20 each ....payable to me :)
(that was a joke)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
good Don