M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
The fighting Gerbils have returned
and coral of your choice

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Draft Time:Thu Sep 1 8:00pm MDT

Is this when we choose our players? Do you choose all at once or take turns? Something tells me it is just a free for all? Yes?

I have to sign up prior to the draft of players?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Raider Haters baby ...y'all can just quit now!

don't have any cool corals right now so i'm gonig cash ...if i have something at the end i'll let winner choose ....in case i cant play and someone else wins for some reason ....bwahahaha

Zoalander

Butterfly Fish
I'll throw in Rastas or black supernovas or PPE or lost vapors or rainbow acan or CARs or lazer lemons or AOG or blue orgasms or rainbow monti or brown Kenya tree or cash.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;106884 said:
Raider Haters baby ...y'all can just quit now!

don't have any cool corals right now so i'm gonig cash ...if i have something at the end i'll let winner choose ....in case i cant play and someone else wins for some reason ....bwahahaha
Yeah just make sure you draft Tebow since it sounds like he is going to ride the pine.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
"There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

This is what I got when trying to log in. I would like to pay with coral of choice, but can pay cash.

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Try back in a day or two Shaun and Ben. Yahoo's server have been messed up for a few days. There is 8 spots still open so I think it's yahoo not something I can change. Did you search yahoo for the error number and see if others are having the same problem?

Pisces the draft will be a random order one at a time.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Drfat order is randomly determined by yahoo like 10 or 15 min before draft.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Can someone post the instructions or passwords to ge onto Yahoo? I thought I saw it before and now cannot find it.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You have to set up your personal account on Yahoo. Once you do that then you can go to the yahoo fantasy football and click on join a leauge and use this information for the league........... League Name: Reef Nuts part Deux
League ID: 342929
Password: abc123

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;107279 said:
I just tried to join, says there's no room?
haha ...j/k

i think adam has it all jacked up and just putting the balme on yahoo....lol

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yep Adam has to delete the teams from last year that havent or arent returning to make room till then we are all stuck