Fantasy Football 2012

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok less than a week to go we need one more person to round out the league so we can draft

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;184726 said:
Im in

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Dbarnes...if your not setup can u plzzz register. I just want to make sure this thing goes. We have 13 and need 1 more ;-) I'm a Fantasy Football addict sorry....its a similar to a reef addiction

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;184743 said:
Dbarnes...if your not setup can u plzzz register. I just want to make sure this thing goes. We have 13 and need 1 more ;-) I'm a Fantasy Football addict sorry....its a similar to a reef addiction
Lol yea im in i will register later today if thats ok cuz im out shopping with the wiffy

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;185339 said:
Did Dbarns sign up?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Im sorry i have not, found out an immediate family member has been severly diagnosed with cancer. I will not be doing this this year

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Dbarnes sorry to hear about your family.

So what is the count at?? I also think that no more than 14 ( I really think that 12 is the max but we'll see how this year goes).

Scott did you ever figure out if you have the scoring how u like it. I know you changed it from how we had done it for the last several years.....

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
2nd edit: nevermind. Apparently I have too many Yahoo account IDs and needed a few sips of coffee to remember which one I signed up with.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I think we are full up now and we have till the start of the season to make any scoring changes so if anyone sees anything they dont like speak up. It is very similar to last years scoring just a few changes made based on some of the complaints I heard last year.