Fantasy Football 2013

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's about that time of year again to play!! Last year was my first year, but I had a blast. For those that don't know, we play on a Yahoo league and usually play for $20 or a frag of equivalent value, payable to the winner at the end of the season!! It's really simple. I need to start seeing if there is enough interest and then see what day is good for you all for the draft (late August on a weekend is usually best draft time)! I'd like a league of 12, ideally, but 10-14 works great!

1. Blazinjack (paid)
2. Blazinjacks wife (paid)
3. Munch (paid)
4. Sschase (paid)
5. kchristensen8064 ((paid)
6. Aresgraphix
7. Amonchak
8. Thatoneguy1126 (paid)
9. Coloragro
10. Martinsreef (paid)
11. Asneiman (paid)
12. Kio707 (paid)
(13.)
(14.)

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;257772 said:
Do you have a format for the roster, also, free add/drop?
Last year was pretty standard I think QB, WRx3, RBx2, K, TE, D, and then 5 defensive players. Scott headed it up last year, so this will be my first time as league comish. If you have any suggestions about it I'm all ears!! And yes it was free add/drop. But there was always a "dead week" for that player.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I've never played individual player defenses, how's scoring work for that?

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;257775 said:
Ok, I've never played individual player defenses, how's scoring work for that?
Not sure. They usually don't score much, but every so often you'll get an amazing week out of one of them. It can be a game changer!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Im in and can renew the league from last year if you want

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kio707;257783 said:
I'm down. We need to pm our email address for invite?

David
Sweet, and no, we will give out the league name and password for you to join as soon as its up!!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok I renewed the league you want me to commish it on that side of things and you manage site side of things like prizes and so on?

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;257844 said:
Ok I renewed the league you want me to commish it on that side of things and you manage site side of things like prizes and so on?
If you want to I'd appreciate it! If not, I can commish but I might have some questions...:)