Fantasy Football 2013

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
One suggestion, we pay fees upfront before draft. It's easier to collect upfront than later from people after their team has fallen apart...

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yep last year we had that problem i was thinking 20 upfront and then at the end of the season people can trade a coral of equal or more value back for their twenty when they pay out

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How we going to do that for the guys in the springs? I'm not opposed to paying up front, but not driving to Denver to drop off a $20 bill... Lol

David

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;257895 said:
Yep last year we had that problem i was thinking 20 upfront and then at the end of the season people can trade a coral of equal or more value back for their twenty when they pay out
Yeah, good idea. I've been in too many leagues where people lose interest over the season, and decide at the end to not pay :(

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
aresgraphix;257889 said:
I'm up for it. Or is this for tagged members only?
Nope, anyone and everyone can play! I got you added!

I think I can hold money in my Paypal account as long as I want, so PayPal would work fine!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump!
Also, Scchase needs your email to invite you to join the league. You can post here or PM him.
Also, be thinking about when you guys want to draft. I am unavailable weeknights, so I'd prefer a weekend evening.