Fantasy Football 2013

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;257776 said:
Not sure. They usually don't score much, but every so often you'll get an amazing week out of one of them. It can be a game changer!
It can also make your whole season suck!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;257895 said:
Yep last year we had that problem i was thinking 20 upfront and then at the end of the season people can trade a coral of equal or more value back for their twenty when they pay out
Yep winner never picked up their frag, still sitting on a blue hammer.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;257774 said:
Last year was pretty standard I think QB, WRx3, RBx2, K, TE, D, and then 5 defensive players. Scott headed it up last year, so this will be my first time as league comish. If you have any suggestions about it I'm all ears!! And yes it was free add/drop. But there was always a "dead week" for that player.
Also make for a long draft!!! That takes an extra hour to hour half long.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;258409 said:
Count me in, but can we drop the 5 defensive players and make sure its Points Per Reception?
I got you added! Granted it was my first year, but I really liked having defensive players!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
If people really want to drop defensive players I can live with that even though I really like them. Also Derek and Martin I need your email addresses

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Scott added me in the league but I'm not on this above list. Am I good to go or do I need on this list? I'm active under the temp name from last year. Gronky Punchers

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Just as long as you are ok with the upfront 20 this year you are Golden I was fixin to check with you

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;258409 said:
Count me in, but can we drop the 5 defensive players and make sure its Points Per Reception?
Personally, I think the PPR with the 5 defensive players made this league ALOT of fun and challenging! As long as those defensive players dont count for a bunch of points then I say we keep them.

MORE THAN ANYTHING though.....the individual team defensive points need to be dialed back big time! Team defenses should not decide wins or losses. Last years defensive team scoring was WAY to high....I play in numerous paid leagues and have never seen it that high.

Otherwise great competitive league. It would be nice to make sure the people who sign up this year are in it to play all year regardless of the Win/Loss record.....when people quit half way through it screws the entire league. That all I have :) Looking forward to it!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Just think I toned down the defenses last year considerably from what they had been

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes the $20 upfront is cool with me. PS I say keep the defensive players and dial back the individual team defense points. Team Defenses should never score 20-30-40+ points in a game. The individual defensive players shouldn't count for much either but they are fun to manage throughout the year. I'm cool with whatever but I vote keep the rosters the same as last year just please lower the defensive points...those were unusually high compared to every league I've ever played in.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Scott, I think most players from last year will agree team defense was still scoring pretty high to normal leagues even after the changes. Either way is fine, I just remember that being a point of contention because one solid game from Chicago or simliar defense could determine who wins or loses the entire game. A team defense should never determine the out come of a fantasy game unless they scored like 4 or 5 defensive runbacks for TD, blocks and 0 points scored by the opponent. Just my suggestion. Thanks for doing the commish work again this year!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
"Lightbulb!" Idea what if we went with Two or three D players like linebacker and safetys and or DE? Just a thought.