For Don

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike this is a good idea and I think we can make this idea work. If we can get a frag swap organized this could turn out to be the raffles grand prize drawing.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;167031 said:
Mike this is a good idea and I think we can make this idea work. If we can get a frag swap organized this could turn out to be the raffles grand prize drawing.
I would rather auction for one reason. I don't want someone to stick a buck in win it and see it on Craigslist the next day. A lot of love will go into this I would like someone to cherish it. But that is my opinion and not the voice for all.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will donate my time to build the stand and canopy. I may have some corals (red planet)

I will see what else I have.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;167040 said:
I to will donate my time to build stand and canopy
Ok Martin and Craig I have some materials. Let me know when you would like to pick up. Since Martin said he would do the stand first can you build the canopy Craig? Can you build the lights into it as well? Also can you and Martin design
Together so it looks the same?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll get with Martin and figure it all out see what we need and get a plan together for it what are the retrofit light you have for it what kinda reflectors?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reefer Addict;167046 said:
I have an ACIII and DC4HD I never got around to installing on my tank. It's not an apex but still a capable controller. LMK if you want to include it
That would be an awesome donation!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone making donations please pm me so we can set up a way to pick up/drop off. Also need runners if at all posible to pick up and get to the tank. thank you!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some misc mj pumps for circulation. Some electrical power strips. Some 20g tanks if needed. Probably more stuff too. I know I'm out of heaters but I know I have some odds and ends stuff around.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I have a couple of buckets of sand that has just been sitting around. If you want it just let me know and I can get it cleaned up and ready to go.

For the stand and canopy, I can donate material. I have alot of different mouldings and trim. Just let me know what you are looking for and how much of it you need. I think I have hinges as well. For material that needs to be purchased I might be able to get a discount from home depot. I also have corals for the tank as well.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I think I have some t5 ballasts (workhorse 7's I think). I will do the wiring too once we get endcaps.

pidge

Angel Fish
If Craig and Martin build the stand and canopy I could possibly shape some raised panel doors for the stand. Or if you guys build it I could do the spraying. Just let me know what I can do to help.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike, if you need/want any of that lighting or ballasts back, let me know!! I have yet to do anything with it...

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I am upgrading my lights on my 90 gallon and will have a 48" DIY LED Fixture available in about a week. It would be FANTASTIC in a canopy. I know that there are some T5 offers on the table already, but I would be happy to donate the LED's as well if you guys want.