1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

FTS's!!

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by spleify, Apr 15, 2008.

1. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

whyamisofly likes this.
  2. Mermaid Gardens

Mermaid Gardens Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Full room shot.

Attached Files:

Craigar and Haddonisreef like this.
  3. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

We need to talk bro

4. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Rocks, water, and salt are a good start!

Attached Files:

JZinCO, Haddonisreef and SynDen like this.
  5. Pth03001

Pth03001 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

There have been a couple more additions since this picture but its pretty up do date. 1a.jpg

SkyShark likes this.
  6. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Here’s with all the corals I picked thanks @scchase and @Haddonisreef and Gonzo for the sweet deals! Don’t know why the picture is upside down :/

Attached Files:

Haddonisreef and Pth03001 like this.
  7. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Mike’s talk at Reef Ed got me motivated to spend more time with my tank. I did a bit of cleanup yesterday and removed a mostly dead birds nest colony and took out the frag rack. Here’s my Nuvo 38.

Attached Files:

Pth03001 and SynDen like this.
  8. Pth03001

Looking beautiful! I'm hoping to grow some GSP on the back of my tank as well, hope it looks half as good!

9. Pth03001

Juan I love the Island look and is that a flowerpot coral up front? My wife LOVES those but have always heard they are a rough go, any advises?

10. JuanGutz

Thanks I’m loving it so far. And I’m not sure What a flower pot is will google after this post buts it s a goniopora and I’ve always had great luck with them. Medium flow and light and never hurts to dose some time of amino acid to make them stretch out. Thinking of fragging that one becasue it’s way big for my tank.

11. Haddonisreef

Still a baby but man been a long few days! C63B71BB-5F5C-4654-9985-B9E5FB4FC682.jpeg

12. JuanGutz

It is a flower pot! Let you know when I frag it if your interested in a piece.

13. JuanGutz

Dang! Looks great did everything make the move?

14. Haddonisreef

Leopard is still hiding

15. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

This is one week in test from my new ip camera.

11516.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935V using MASC mobile app

16. Craigar

Craigar Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

70F81754-9285-48BB-926D-F7A837AB9AF8.jpeg D71B3919-62D6-4C3A-9E05-61E4AA23B53B.jpeg
    Cant get the whole tank in one picture so here’s two

SynDen likes this.
  17. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

18. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

That thing has grown out well since I saw it last.

19. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

[​IMG]

Converting mine into SPS dominant. Most the softies and LPS were moved into a Red Sea 250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whyamisofly and SynDen like this.
  20. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

[​IMG]

Red Sea 250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JZinCO, SynDen and whyamisofly like this.