FTS's!!

Here's my new tank which I just setup this week. It takes FOREVER to get things going in a tank this big, almost 24 hours just to get the salt up for example, there is one hermit crab living in there somewhere right now :)

it is still fairly murky because of the sand and the carbon. Do you guys think that those lights will be enough for SPS? there is 4x 54w T5 and the bulbs are almost new, just a year old ;)

Kevin

Dreamer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, awesome tanks guys! As for the rest of you that havn't posted yet come on we all want to see everyone's tank.

Be safe
Mark

it is still fairly murky because of the sand and the carbon. Do you guys think that those lights will be enough for SPS? there is 4x 54w T5 and the bulbs are almost new, just a year old ;)

Kevin[/QUOTE]

What are the dimensions of the tank. I have a buddy with a 180 in wi and he has 8 t5 80w 5ft bulbs. With taller thanks it is sometimes difficult to get the correct par levels at the mid to low level in the tank. I would recommend doubling what you have currently.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is my 8 gal nano when it was at its best.

And my 46 gal bow front.

Cant forget the freshwater planted tank. I cant remember the plant names but they do well under normal florescent lights and they normally grow outside of water but i guess these kind do well under water too. This tank i got about 3 years ago but was running at a friends parents house for 20+ years

I posted these somewhere before but I'll just add them to the proper thread.

broomfieldreeftank

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is my current 120. I will be moving to a new 120 in the next month with a 45 refugium and new skimmer. I will post again once it is up and running.

maybe after josh's meeting I can come over and help you make room in that frag tank for more coral. I haven't blown my $100 on my addiction yet. Just make shore I can get a reciet.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
jonthefb;16046 said:
lol no worries my man. Just make sure you dont spend your wad at Josh's ;)

I think Im only going to have to buy from you Jon. I have yet to see Josh's FTS of his farming tables on here, so how am I supposed to know if they are legit. Just kidding Josh! lol

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gary, your tank is looken nice. Looks like we both have flatworms on out nanos. One sixline wrasse worked well for me in my 46gal and that thing was covered.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright my turn. This picture was taken before I took everything out of the tank because I'm going to upgrade soon!!

And this picture is of the frag tank, taken before we did a cleaning lol :)

cremer9

Butterfly Fish
six-line

I picked one up last week his belly has been full everyday in the tank alot of anthropoids are gone still have some flatworms.I trying to cut down on feeding
that six line was stealing krill from the pallys.
Thanks madrid
pm me if you have some other ideas on cleaning them up