SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
reeftankulous;346833 said:
I will take two please if I can pick up somewhere in Denver.
Trying to figure out the pickup part, since I dont have a truck, but planning on getting it to my house for everyone to pickup there

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Group buy on Fritz salt

SynDen;346834 said:
Trying to figure out the pickup part, since I dont have a truck, but planning on getting it to my house for everyone to pickup there
I live up north. I'd rather pick up in foco. That lightens your load a bit. I can help you load your truck if the timing works.

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Dr.HarlemTutu;346836 said:
I live up north. I'd rather pick up in foco. That lightens your load a bit. I can help you load your truck if the timing works.
Ya all northern ppl will be able to pick up at GW once its delivered. I wouldnt try and haul anymore then we need to.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Tango;346838 said:
Depending on day i might be able to help pick up i have a truck and live in Thornton
That would be awesome
`

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
19TheSaint75;346854 said:
If Tango can't make the trip, I have a truck as well and would be happy to do the driving.
Sweet thanks, I'll let you guys know once we get it in

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Still at least 10 more unit for us to get this order moving. Get in your orders people, dont know when we will do another one of those, so dont miss out.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will take 2. Just ordered a 200 gal box of Instant Ocean Reef Crystal on Amazon for $45 but I will need more with the 180 and 75 and 30 all plumbed together.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Added you. Need 8 more

Also as a side note - once we have the order and price confirmed everyone will need to get me cash. Sorry I hate paypal so no paypals on this. I am centrally located, and can work from home anyday of the week, so shouldn't be hard to drop of money to me or I can arrange a time to make a few stops to pick up from people. People that are up north and picking up from Vince can pay him instead

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
One of the best rated ones, so ya good stuff. And at its price point it makes it pretty awesome imo

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hoosier Daddy;346882 said:
This salt any good?
Better than Kent imho. It's on e higher end of the salt mix spectrum. Mixes quickly and consistent. My tank is looking good after the last several months with it.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
lol anything is better then Kent though that is by far the worst salt there is imo

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Got you down. Need 6-11 more boxes and we can get this rolling.

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
+2, Total of 4. (Buying one for a coworker)

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Found a Reef Builder post about the salt, does this worry anyone? I normally do heavy water changes to keep my levels up. Would a salt like this force the use of a 3 part solution?
I currently use Red Sea Pro salt.

The Pro Aquatics Complete Salt Mix is a no frills, brown-label marine aquarium salt that is not enriched in calcium, alkalinity or magnesium, but those are easy enough to add anyway.

Read more: http://reefbuilders.com/2013/04/08/fritz-pro-aquatics-complete-salt-mix-coming-cheap/#ixzz3WdIV70yY