Group buy on Fritz salt

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
zinovate;346995 said:
Found a Reef Builder post about the salt, does this worry anyone? I normally do heavy water changes to keep my levels up. Would a salt like this force the use of a 3 part solution?
I currently use Red Sea Pro salt.

The Pro Aquatics Complete Salt Mix is a no frills, brown-label marine aquarium salt that is not enriched in calcium, alkalinity or magnesium, but those are easy enough to add anyway.

Read more: http://reefbuilders.com/2013/04/08/fritz-pro-aquatics-complete-salt-mix-coming-cheap/#ixzz3WdIV70yY

According to their guaranteed analysis, its actually 9dKH, 550 Ca, and 1450 Mg if mixed to 35 ppt.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Got you down :)

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for 1. I'll pay and pickup from Vince.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sounds good.
Just need a few more orders and we can get this going.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Rigo07;346695 said:
Are they buckets or boxes ? If there buckets I'll get one or 2
Did you ever decide on this? this would put us over the mark if you still want them, just need an exact number.

Updated first post with who is picking up at GW. If you want to pick up there and I dont have you marked. let me know

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
added.. nice and that brings us up to the minimum required, although would be nice to add a few more and round it out to 40 if we can. Either way we can likely get the ball rolling now.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know Seth, Dr harlem, and reefermatt have all been using it for a while with good results. I dont know if its the best salt in the world, but from everything ive read its very consistent and at 40-45 bucks a box its a good bang for your buck.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Khalis was also using it for awhile, and I have yet to hear a bad word about it since it came on the market. I know I am looking forward to not dealing with the crazy inconsistent numbers from the kent salt and start using something that is predicable and reliable.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have never heard a bad thing from anyone using it either, and there are a lot of us for sure!