SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
240addiction;347326 said:
What the heck ill take 4. Can we pay Vince over the phone rather than pay cash to you to save a drive to denver?
You'll have to call him and check but think that should be okay.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
240addiction;347258 said:
I am getting to the end of my buckets of salinity. Has anyone made the switch from that to Fritz? Feedback?
I did. Fritz is every bit as good. It's easy to use it in comparison. Just salt with no frills but mixes the same every time.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will agree to a paypal payment if this works for anyone who wants to prepay for their salt. Remember to pay as a friend/family gift. This way I don't get dinged with a fee. LOL.
$43 per box ( this will cover the uncle sam as well)

V

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;347343 said:
I will agree to a paypal payment if this works for anyone who wants to prepay for their salt. Remember to pay as a friend/family gift. This way I don't get dinged with a fee. LOL.
$43 per box ( this will cover the uncle sam as well)

V

Vince, mind if I just bring cash to the store?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ReeferMatt;347353 said:
I'll bring cash too, can I do this when I pick it up?
Same here please, I despise paypal, and if okay I will accept cash from the southern members and pay Vince once I go pick up every ones order to bring down here.
If you pay via paypal though, please let me know so I can verify with Vince and keep track of who owes what

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Paid via paypal. Will pick up in denver (though I'll probably send the other half)

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for 2 boxes please. I'll pay via paypal.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ayaws;347408 said:
Put me down for 2 boxes please. I'll pay via paypal.
You might have missed it, but maybe not. I'll let you know

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok -- I suppose Vince could refund me if I did. Thread didn't show closed or 'we've already ordered this.'

Sorry for the trouble!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
UPDATE: Everyone will be taken care of! At this point no more add-ons until the next buy. I will put the order in and it should be here on the 27th. Why so late you may ask??? The one distributor only takes orders every other week. We missed the dead line on Thursday eve (4/9/15) for the 13th delivery. If I can get it earlier I will. Another distributor didn't give me that good of a price and didn't have the amount we needed. Thanks..

I will PM syn with an update on who has paid and who has not.