Hello MASC!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi, my name is Fred and have been in the hobby for a few years. My most recent tank is a 55g mixed reef containing over 300 different species. I am currently in the process of tearing it down for a move across the country to Ft. Collins in the next few weeks. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing my past experiences along with gaining some insight on my future tank build (provided my wife allows me to tear apart our new house).

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Smiley;191427 said:
My most recent tank is a 55g mixed reef containing over 300 different species...
Whoa, nice! Welcome to MASC, have a safe trip over, and hope your tank/livestock move goes well too.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am being dragged along with my wife so she can start her career. I wish I could bring my livestock with me but it will be a while before I have a new system set up. I have my favorites banked at the aquatic shop I currently work for. They will ship them to me once I get a new system rolling.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not quite sure how big I can go yet but i am hoping to have a mixed reef display of about 300 gallons with a display refugium of about 75g. I also plan to have a captive coral propagation system that can hold over 1000 frags. All lighting will be led.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! But as the old saying goes it didn't happen if you don't have pics!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok, so here are a few pics of my tank prior to the middle of Sept.

[attachment=62463:name]
[attachment=62461:name]

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy stocked tank. Awesome. Is that a hairy mushroom? Never seen one that color. Very nice. You can ship me frags of all your corals and I'll hold them until your ready to get them back.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Since I am moving to the area, I know I will be in need of various services in ft. collins. I like to support local businesses, so what does ft. collins have? Can anyone help me out on these?

anything reef related - livestock, bulk goods
auto mechanic for heavy stuff i dont want to do
carpenter for house and tank stands
best pizza
best mancave!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craiger builds awesome stands and canopies and also does heavy equip. One stop shop.