Hello MASC!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yellow Yuma, lavender candycane, superman rhodactus. I know a few direct importers from here which allow me to get cherry ****. Gonna suck moving away from here but ill still have my hook ups. As son as I get a new system cycled, ill start bringing in some stuff for the club. I'm glad MASC has a dbtc program. The program in my current club is very successful.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;191890 said:
Ooooo Serafinis sounds really good right now!! My wife doesnt like it cuz his daughter (niece?) that works in there is smokin hot and likes to flirt...
So what's wrong with that!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Smiley;191985 said:
are there best festivals? with beer wenches and such?
I think there might be a few events up in the mountains Spring to Fall. Check Breckenridge, Aspen, Vail for any Octoberfest and/or Beer Festivals. We get one or two "Great American Beer Festivals" here every year in Denver. And there's an Octoberfest deal that goes on downtown in Larimer Square. On Larimer St., between 14th & 15th which they close off. Don't know the exact schedule but Googled easy enough.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweetness! Looks like almost everything is covered. What else do I need....... hunting/fishing supplies, offleash dog parks, babysitter?........ I know I'm forgetting something...

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;191940 said:
So what's wrong with that!

That's what I said!!!
Don't matter where I get hungry as long as I eat at home, right?

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh ya, just remembered..... the house we bought doesn't have a gas utility hooked up to the house..I'm not familiar with Colorado utility codes but I would assume there is service built into the subdivision. It was built in early 80's but i didn't see gas service on exterior of house. Is anyone licensed that can hook me up to the service?

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Smiley;192075 said:
What else do I need....... hunting/fishing supplies, offleash dog parks, babysitter?........ I know I'm forgetting something...
Dang didn't realize you were in Ft.Collins. Well down in Denver, we got a ton of places, but for good bigger stores, my favorite is Gander Mountain in Thornton. They have an awesome gun section too. Sportsman's Warehouse is near here (N.Denver), and BassPro is GIGANTIC, they even have the attached boat dealership, lol. I'm sure there are a bunch of good fishing/hunting stores up in Ft.Collins though.

You're in the right city. I think Colorado has the 2nd or 3rd largest number of microbreweries in the country. And MANY of them are up in Ft.Collins, have fun! +1 on Old Chicago for 110+ beers, including a TON right on tap. Get your O.C. World Beer Tour card and start fillin' her up! I'm on my second tour now.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just wanted to thank you all for your input. I know I'm asking a lot of questions but i just want this move to be easy and not so stressful on my family. Relocating sucks shark eggs.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fort Collins has jax and loveland has sportsmans warehouse. Also a Dicks. If you hunt duck I know a good place a little east

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mostly big game to fill my freezer. I used to hunt fowl in Michigan but seemed to be too much work for the amount of meat.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;192104 said:
Mostly big game to fill my freezer. I used to hunt fowl in Michigan but seemed to be too much work for the amount of meat.

Elk, Deer and Moose or bear, mnt lion or big horn? What you looking for. You can also hunt bison privately.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Be ready to put in time for Elk and Deer. While Colorado has the biggest population of Elk, and Deer I believe, they are well tuned into hunting season. When they hear that first shot, they head for private land where they know they'll be safe. There are still plenty of places to harvest them, but could take some time to find the right spot.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;192126 said:
Be ready to put in time for Elk and Deer. While Colorado has the biggest population of Elk, and Deer I believe, they are well tuned into hunting season. When they hear that first shot, they head for private land where they know they'll be safe. There are still plenty of places to harvest them, but could take some time to find the right spot.
That is why I hunt elk in archery seasons.