Hello MASC!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;191608 said:
Craiger builds awesome stands and canopies and also does heavy equip. One stop shop.
Thanks man.

Welcome to tge club!!!

If you need anything don't be afraid to ask the community is always willing to help out any way we can

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Turns out we ran into a snag with the closing of our house. We wont be able to close on it til 3 weeks after we arrive. Anyone have an apartment I can rent for 3-4 weeks til we are able to move onto our house? Just be my wife and I along with our 5 yr old. I have 2 cats and a dog but can board them if I need. We should be arriving in ft Collins on the 8th of October.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That sucks about the house. I'm sure somebody up there can point you in the right direction for temp housing.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya, something about the VA requiring a time allowance between the selling of one house and the purchase of a new one.

space

Butterfly Fish
Smiley,

Hit me up with a PM and I can see what I can do for long term hotel stay if need be. I work for Marriott Global Sales, travel a lot which is why I have to get out of the hobby, and have some connections in FTC (Fort Collins.)

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;191604 said:
Since I am moving to the area, I know I will be in need of various services in ft. collins. I like to support local businesses, so what does ft. collins have? Can anyone help me out on these?

anything reef related - livestock, bulk goods
auto mechanic for heavy stuff i dont want to do
carpenter for house and tank stands
best pizza
best mancave!
Best pizza in Ft. Collins IMO is pudge brothers (toppings you never thought of), but Justine's Pizza has that whole mom and pop thing going, so it is good too!
Fish stores: D&G, great store... prices a little high. Great white Aquatics, my favorite, great prices and soon to have a 6,500 frag capacity frag tank!!
Carpenters, painters, mechanics you can find here in the club, some even work for frags!!
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dominos? serious? you must be young.....

I like traditional hand tossed pizza......where the crust is made daily and is light, fluffy and sweet. Topping freshly cut, real mozzarella cheese, and a homemade sauce. if the place uses canned ****, i dont want it. as far as im concerned, dominos, pizzahut, little ceasers, and any of the other chain pizza places arent really homemade pizza....they are more like totinos frozen crap from the grocery store.

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club man. I am actually a mechanic up here in FOCO if you need a hand moving anything around give me a shout. When we go out for pizza we actually go out for beer so the only place to go is Old Chicago's. So many good local beers and happy hour is killer.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Smiley;191818 said:
was looking through some old pics of my tank.... anyone have these?
I'd like to know too, those are beautiful!

+1 on Dominos SUCKING, most chains do, especially cheap chains like BlackJack, LittleSleazer's, PizzaSlut, etc.

NewYork style: Abo's or Anthony's are about the only places here that make thin BIG FLOPPY greasy slices that feel like real NY pizza.
Chicago/DeepDish: Old Chicago, but wish there was a Giordano's out here! Wyman's #5 on CapitalHill, near 13th & Vine is good too, but it's owner is a huge Chicago fan (Cubs/Bears/etc.), blech. :p

I tried that Santeramo's place right next to Elite Reef in Arvada. Decent small NY-style slices, but the crust didn't taste great, and definitely too well-done, hard. Cheap standby: Papa Murphy's take&bake is decent.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Try "The Original NY Style Pizza" in Broomfield

And "Serafini's Pizzeria" in Brighton

Both families from Manhattan.

Marcco's is good to but its a chain.

Those are my picks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ooooo Serafinis sounds really good right now!! My wife doesnt like it cuz his daughter (niece?) that works in there is smokin hot and likes to flirt...