Huge sale.....need to start cleaning up

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;278551 said:
at $1/gallon... a 50 gal = $50. However, Mike drilled it. So how does $25 sound?

Well, they're both glass boxes... meant to house fish and water... probably equally capable of housing corals and nems and macros. But... there's a huge, giant, enormous difference that you MUST take into account when choosing one over the other: the 50B can contain 10 extra gallons of water. It's a truly epic difference, really, and one has to decide if one is completely ready to handle all the extra responsibility.
Lol! First off, ill take it! Second, all sarcasm aside, your 50 breeder dims are the same as my 40 breeder dims. Have you checked your measuring device for accuracy? ;-)

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
My measuring device was specifically made for a contractor. Therefore, I would expect zero accuracy from it. I have yet to receive an accurate assessment regarding cost, time, materiels, or anything else from a contractor.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I stand corrected once again. I was talking with my wife and she agrees that having a QT tank around is a really good idea. We have a Naso with a small spot of his fin. Pretty sure it is Lymphocystis, which needs no treatment. But in case it turns into a case of Crypto I want to be ready with a tank to treat him and others in.

So I am thinking I would like that 20L you guys have. I should be able to make it by there Monday after work if that would work for you guys.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;278560 said:
My measuring device was specifically made for a contractor. Therefore, I would expect zero accuracy from it. I have yet to receive an accurate assessment regarding cost, time, materiels, or anything else from a contractor.
Haha! That's why you just do it yourself! I'm not gonna miss the game tonight, so I'll have to come get it this week or next weekend. If you need money to secure it I can PayPal one of yous guys!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;278565 said:
Haha! That's why you just do it yourself! I'm not gonna miss the game tonight, so I'll have to come get it this week or next weekend. If you need money to secure it I can PayPal one of yous guys!
You clearly haven't seen my contractoring skills. :rofl:
Come by after 5pm during the week, or most anytime on Sunday.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
If you need me to pick anything up and bring it over with me just let me know Powdermonkey

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;278689 said:
Text me what you have and what you want
Like I said in the first post just come over im not going to dig through every thing to find pieces and parts everything is cheap not being a jerk just do not have the time to do that for everyone that wants something

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;278693 said:
Like I said in the first post just come over im not going to dig through every thing to find pieces and parts everything is cheap not being a jerk just do not have the time to do that for everyone that wants something

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, he only has 1 day off a week, and I don't know enough about the equipment stuff to answer questions or figure out how to put together & price a complete setup. There's literally a ton of stuff here. Anyone who has seen our garage and storage room can attest to that. As we clear out some of the tanks from the garage, I'll be able to haul the equipment upstairs into the garage and it will be easier to look through. As that happens, we may be able to put together full setups and so forth. But for right now, anyone willing to come over and pick out their own gear will get killer deals.