Huge sale.....need to start cleaning up

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in the market for media reactors I know your not diggin threw stuff but if you happen across any post them plz

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;278699 said:
I'm in the market for media reactors I know your not diggin threw stuff but if you happen across any post them plz

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Have 2 ill get pictures later tonight. I just cleaned them so I know right where they are.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pm sent on a media reactor, but then I read your first post a little better. Would it be easier for me to just swing up and look for myself instead of waiting for a pm? I can come any time that works for you.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kyuubichan218;278783 said:
Pm sent on a media reactor, but then I read your first post a little better. Would it be easier for me to just swing up and look for myself instead of waiting for a pm? I can come any time that works for you.

Yes tonight my parents booked up my time so tomorrow after 5 would be great

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hey, I know you have a ton of stuff your going through, and I would love to look through and nit pick stuff. But I'm all the way up in Cheyenne. Just looking to see if you have any biocube pieces by chance

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
B-Rizzle0279;278822 said:
Hey, I know you have a ton of stuff your going through, and I would love to look through and nit pick stuff. But I'm all the way up in Cheyenne. Just looking to see if you have any biocube pieces by chance
We do. I had an old biocube that separated at a seam, so I tore it down. You can have that, and all the pieces parts, hoods, etc that go with it that I can find. Just let us know when you're in town and I'll pull it all together. It can probably be fixed, but I'm not sure, so it's free.

FinsUp!;278864 said:
We do. I had an old biocube that separated at a seam, so I tore it down. You can have that, and all the pieces parts, hoods, etc that go with it that I can find. Just let us know when you're in town and I'll pull it all together. It can probably be fixed, but I'm not sure, so it's free.
For real?!? I appreciate that, ill still throw you some kind of cash just for doing that for me. Would saturday afternoon or friday night work best for you? I gotta double check with asn-naso which would work best for him too, cause Im running down there to pick up the RKE from him. Ill PM you my number, just shoot me a text if you want.

tmama1

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
If you come across a sedra 3500 pump for a protein skimmer the set up we just bought had the cord break right at the pump so we cant use it .... we are in fort collins so only if you come across one in your clearing things out thank you Bobbi

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you! That reactor was exactly what we needed. Seriously, I can't believe how much stuff you guys have!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks so much for everything I needed for my QT setup. I hope you get rid of all the stuff you want gone.