I have a sea apple!

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;126781 said:
can we here the story again ...please please can we can we ..specifically the part where you stuck your hand in there

i need a good laugh ...lol
I know nothing of this story. It sounds like it would be a good one!

Wicked Demon;126764 said:
Utterly wrong doesnt get you shunned, it gets you corrected.
It's not that simple. Some people don't care to be corrected. That's part of the reason why crap information hangs around....for decades.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dropped a PAR38 into my sump also not to long ago. Had it clipped onto the edge of the sump and bumped it. The new one now hangs over the tank and is securely attached.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
found it

rockys_pride;96844 said:
So today the lights turn on and I notice my tank water a little cloudy. Half of my corals aren't opening, acros stn'ing, nem shriveled up. I quickly run a battery of tests, everything changed, but not by much. I go to check my water level on my sump, and there it is. My fuge light had fallen into the fuge overnight :wall: Obviously my grounding probe isn't grounded properly, currently its connected to a ground in my GFCI. :mad: Besides a w/c, what can a guy do?
rockys_pride;96847 said:
To make matters worse, I took the light out of the fuge but didn't unplug it. I just set it on the rim and to let it dry while I beat myself up over this. This just set me up for failure. When I knocked the light back into the fuge, of course I had to get it out again. I realized I didn't unplug it when the first sharp tingle shot up my arm. But I had to get it out, so as my arm siezed up and gripped the light harder I had to reach over to the outlet to unplug it. I finally got it unplugged and into the sink. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Wicked Demon;126657 said:
I also hear smasher mantis can break thin glass, I have never seen it, but am also not willing to put a peacock in a nano.
Same with the apple, I would simply err on the side of caution, I dont know what it will do, and am not willing to risk it based on the reputation that preceeds it.
I am sure it will be fine, how much livestock can you cram in 10 gallons anyway?

Ive got a naso blonde, a lion fish and school of clowns. Think it'll work?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;126833 said:
Did you just spend all morning searching?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
just searched your threads ...took about 90seconds ..lol

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member