Interview with the" tanked" guys

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ultimately, they are selling tanks to an end customer and expect a LFS to ultimately educate them and
the fish come to an ultimately terrible demise.

ok, ok, I'm joking.....I get some of his points but he can't pass the buck to a LFS after he makes all the
money that the LFS isn't going to get from someone buying a tank.

I think that we all forget, that the show is edited, and can't show everything. For us that are in the hobby, we might want to see everything, but to everyone else, it would probably be a really boreing show, so they show the "good" stuff. As for acclimating the fish and giving people the wrong perception....it's a reality tv show, not an educational program on animal planet.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
When he is the one who goes and buys the fish and not the person buying the tank shouldn't he be responsible for educating them ?............LOL

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
says personal and financial reasons

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya, i saw that, but who would list that the tank sucks to take care of or anything like that if they are trying to sell it. I guess im curious as to if that is the actual reason they are selling it.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea I was wondering the same thing. I just thought you did not see it or something

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I actually didn't expect him to be so clear on his stance. A cog in a wheel...like the rest of us!

He's out of 'ultimately' though. I hope he realizes this before his next interview.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
little_fish;114332 said:
Ya, i saw that, but who would list that the tank sucks to take care of or anything like that if they are trying to sell it. I guess im curious as to if that is the actual reason they are selling it.
My guess would be that the orangutan with the five foot long arms is on strike and no one else can clean the damned thing hehe.