• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aside from Jamie's girly scream.................................................there is now a poll on this thread. Please vote so that Will and Kris at Premier can gauge how many people will be there. Again, this is also going to be a food drive to benefit those people who are less fortunate than ourselves. There may be something more added to the meeting and we will keep you posted!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry I have not been able to post in this thread yet guys, my wife just gave birth to our baby girl yesterday! I will talk with Will this week and see what we have planned and coordinate with the BOD.

Thanks for your patience,
Kris

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope to make this one. Gotta see if the wife can watch the kid for a bit. I was at the ranch, but showed up right when the raffle was going. Gotta make sure not to miss the next one.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok folks lets start ironing out the details.

First order of business:
What are we going to fill the kegerator with? My vote is for Newcastle. What do you want to drink?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;129653 said:
Ok folks lets start ironing out the details.

First order of business:
What are we going to fill the kegerator with? My vote is for Newcastle. What do you want to drink?
old milwaukee for all i care ...lol

sounds like my kinda meeting !

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's hard to nail down stuff with christmas just a few days away :)! I'm sure it will be a sweet meeting though, and for those who haven't had a chance to check out Premier yet, this will be the perfect time!

68RUSTANG

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kris, congrats on the new baby girl! What are the stats? Did you go for the reef related name?

Are you still using the bio pellets?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks! Her name is Isabel Rose. She was born 12/12/2011 at 1:15pm. She weighed 6 pounds 2 1/2 ounces and was 19in long. She was born 5 weeks early (2 weeks premature) and was in NICU for 5 days and is now home. Mom had her all natural with no epidural.

We took the bio pellets off at the shop. In that system we have such a low bio load it was stripping way too much out and corals started bleaching.