• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks like there will be a pretty good turn out ....please make sure to vote!!!!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, remember to keep voting!! Also remember that this is a food drive! Bring any food that you can/are willing to part with!! Also, keep letting Kris know if you guys need any special orders!!

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will there be RO/DI water there? I have buckets that need filling . . . .

Also does anyone have any powerheads that they would be willing to let me borrow or buy for cheap for the science fair?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
little_fish;134402 said:
Will there be RO/DI water there? I have buckets that need filling . . . .

Also does anyone have any powerheads that they would be willing to let me borrow or buy for cheap for the science fair?
i dare to guess yes since they are a maintenance co. first
rockys_pride;134407 said:
Can you reschedule the meeting? We got ice fishin to do.
priorities my son .....and i thought scott posted you were doing that this week?

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
well guys i will be attending my 1st ever meeting with you guys and my buddy napphalene will be joining us too cant wait to meet all you guys in person and get some tips my tank is finally cycling now soooo see ya guys soon..^_^

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;134033 said:
Yes, remember to keep voting!! Also remember that this is a food drive! Bring any food that you can/are willing to part with!! Also, keep letting Kris know if you guys need any special orders!!
Juan, was it ever finalized who we are collecting food for?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't wait. Looks like my wife will be coming as well. Hope she sees all the awesome corals and gets the bug like I have.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok folks I just got back from the shop we are getting ready to rock and roll. The tanks are filled with tons of coral and livestock and we will also place another coral order in the next day or 2. We should have something for everyone!

The Kegerator will be flowing and we will also provide sodas and snacks.

Will is going to be giving a demo on the new Ecotech Radion LED fixures and he will also go over the shops quarantine procedures. Juan will also be doing a food drive so bring your non perishable items for those less fortunate then ourselves. Don will be wearing his clown suit and doing balloon animals for the kidos!

See you guys Saturday!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;135346 said:
. Don will be wearing his clown suit and doing balloon animals for the kidos!

See you guys Saturday!
change of plans ....didnt know it was supposed to be kid friendly :)

we are also going to be putting together a couple raffles for the meeting as well ....wanna know what it is? ...well then you better show up!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;135346 said:
Ok folks I just got back from the shop we are getting ready to rock and roll. The tanks are filled with tons of coral and livestock and we will also place another coral order in the next day or 2. We should have something for everyone!

The Kegerator will be flowing and we will also provide sodas and snacks.

Will is going to be giving a demo on the new Ecotech Radion LED fixures and he will also go over the shops quarantine procedures. Juan will also be doing a food drive so bring your non perishable items for those less fortunate then ourselves. Don will be wearing his clown suit and doing balloon animals for the kidos!

See you guys Saturday!
Hell I may pay to see don in a clown suit!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright everyone, so we haven't heard much from you all about the food drive!! Remember, there IS a food drive going on at the meeting as well!! This is something we've never done before and will benefit someone in need! Hopefully all of you that are able to donate will donate as much as possible. To help that process, I have spoken with DJKMS and he will be donating this guy to the person who brings the most donations to the meeting!!

It's a piece of live rock with 1 large orange Yuma and around 6 baby Yuma's!! Hopefully we can make a difference in someones life by taking this small amount of time to donate some food! Who doesn't want a free amazing looking coral?? Hopefully we see a lot of donations :)!!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
everyone show your support .... give a lil something extra to those less fortunate than us