Little Fish's 46

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know!

But i was like, its only going to sit there for one night, and i only just put it in the tank, hopefully its still ****ed off enough to not make trouble - but clearly i was wrong.

But so far so good with it being down there!

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Too bad about the horses, sounded like it was going to be a great setup. But the new direction is looking great

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya, that was really heartbreaking. But i like how the new tank is working out, it really need a big change after that disaster.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
little_fish;85217 said:
me too! awesome early bday present from the boyfriend. I think i have trained him well!
but can you trin him to feed your tanks ...lol

Nice tank I like your rockwork, looks like someone is due for a bigger tank once your corals start growing out. Oh yeah the stunna chalice packs a punch I have a piece of it growing on the same rock as my two LTAs. Seems like my nems are getting the best of it. I tried peeling it off the rock but the chalice is very brittle and just breaks in pieces

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya, hes a nasty bugger but i do like him so i keep him isolated. you could try aiming a powerhead so that the tentacles are pushed away from your nems.

And im in need of an upgrade now :( but that isnt going to happen. Boooo

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL I did the same thing. I won't even get a chromy... I guess clowns are a type of damsel too though, but my yellow tail showed them who's boss!