Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
RAFLLE UPDATE!!

110 Gallon (60"*18"*24") tank with the fixins (REMEMBER YOU CAN BUY TICKETS FOR THIS RAFFLE ITEM AHEAD OF THE EVENT)
Par 38 Bulb from Rapid LED
1 set of Blue Life chemicals that includes Phosphate RX, Aptasia RX, Flatworm RX, and Red Cyano RXCobalt Brine Shrimp Flakes 2LBS!!!
Aquatic Life Marine Utility Pump - 568 GPH
225 Gallon bucket of Salinity from Seachem
NEXT NEW RAFFLE ITEM - $25 gift card to New Belgium Brewery

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everybody, here is the flyer we created for event. Feel free to print and share, or post on Facebook, Twitter, where ever. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there and having a great time and donating to a great cause.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;182925 said:
Ok everybody, here is the flyer we created for event. Feel free to print and share, or post on Facebook, Twitter, where ever. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there and having a great time and donating to a great cause.

Put it up on Craigslist

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Remember to vote!!!! Also, we are still selling raffle tickets early for The grand prize tank!! Remember, this comes with pretty much everything you need to get going!!

Also, unfortunately the coral shop will not be available that weekend to seek corals, BUT mindblowing corals WILL be in attendance!! Come check out our sponsors and walk away with some sweet corals!!!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just want to confirm reefkoi corals will be at the event, I'm going to have big fat frags loaded with polyps no boogers !! I'll have tweezers and maybe some coral foods as well as a few LEDs.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;183649 said:
Just want to confirm reefkoi corals will be at the event, I'm going to have big fat frags loaded with polyps no boogers !! I'll have tweezers and maybe some coral foods as well as a few LEDs.
Woot!! Can't wait!! The 120 should be ready by this time!!

Also I'll try and do a raffle bump a little later tonight!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;183649 said:
Bring some long tweezers as I need some.