• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
NEW RAFFLE ITEM - Flipper Acrylic and Glass Cleaners x3!!!

I know some people LOVE their flipper and I know that some people missed out on the group buy that Don created before he passed away to get a lot of people these Flippers, so now is your chance!! Don't forget we ARE pre-selling tickets for the grand prize 112 gallon reef ready tank!!!

Also, Jgonzz and Reefkoi have said they will be bringing some choice item!! SAVE your money, you're going to need it for this even :)!

And remember, we are doing this for a great cause. Don meant a lot to a lot of people so we are trying to go all out in his memory!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Getting down to the wire and we still have a TON of raffle items to tell you all about, and some that we aren't going to tell you about :)!!! Hopefully your pockets/wallets are ready!!

Also, I believe Aqua Medic is letting people float their bags in their tanks while shopping, so make sure you bring something (pen, or sticker or something) that you can mark your bag of corals with!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Pre weekend bump! Hope to see everyone there and don't forget there will be multiple coral vendors there with lots of hot corals and smoking prices :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can get use of a small trailer, though an enclosed one like Aaron's might be better.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ill know more tomorrow if I need some help with moving the tank.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Martin let me know as well as I can try and pick upsome stuff early. I need to be at the swap at 8:30 so prob wont want me at your house at 5am

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I opted out of naming any certain raffle prizes today, instead to show you all what we've been working on getting for the past few months! The first picture is of the goodie bags :)!!! The first 24 people that arrive at the frag swap & garage sale will take these with them! They're stuffed with various foods and additives from a couple of different companies. Every bag is a little different, containing a few different products than some of the others! They're also stuffed with some information from some of the great companies that donated to the raffle for Don's family. Not only do you get some goodies as far as additives go, but you also have something to put all your corals in as well!!

Now all the boxes that are sitting in my living room haha!

Now everything together, so far...............

There are still some things that have not been picked up quite yet so we will be adding to the pile!! With the addition of the GRAND PRIZE, a beautiful plug n play 112 gallon fish tank, we are hoping that this will entice you to come down and enjoy the day. We are honoring someone great, that day and in the future, let's make this party kick *** like Don would have wanted!!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
And the tank! But for some reason I can not post a pic of it to this thread. :(

Nice raffle items!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;184704 said:
And the tank! But for some reason I can not post a pic of it to this thread. :(

Nice raffle items!

Edited my post to reflect the tank. I mentioned it just didn't describe it, stupid me haha! Do you get a message saying you can't post a picture?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;184705 said:
Edited my post to reflect the tank. I mentioned it just didn't describe it, stupid me haha! Do you get a message saying you can't post a picture?
Yep, "I do not have permission to post photos " or something of that nature.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Just a tank ticket update. We have sold 70 tickets so far!! Remember you don't have to be present to win so get your tickets now!! Just PM me or one of the other BOD and we can work something out!!

See you all on Saturday

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;184764 said:
Just a tank ticket update. We have sold 70 tickets so far!! Remember you don't have to be present to win so get your tickets now!! Just PM me or one of the other BOD and we can work something out!!

See you all on Saturday
We've made Don's family $350 and the event hasn't even started yet!! Let's keep it up, and I hope Saturday is PACKED!!

joeMASC

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is anybody from Arvada going? I am buying some gear from someone in Arvada that can't go. If anyone could pick up the gear this week and bring it to the swap, it would help me a lot since I'm down in Colorado Springs.