Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
seamonkey;184999 said:
Is anybody from Arvada going? I am buying some gear from someone in Arvada that can't go. If anyone could pick up the gear this week and bring it to the swap, it would help me a lot since I'm down in Colorado Springs.
I'm just on the border of Arvada, so I should be able to help you out. Drop me a pm when you get a chance and we can try to figure something out. As long as the seller is OK with me picking up the stuff after work on Thurs or Fri, it shouldn't be an issue.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
jahmic;185014 said:
I'm just on the border of Arvada, so I should be able to help you out. Drop me a pm when you get a chance and we can try to figure something out. As long as the seller is OK with me picking up the stuff after work on Thurs or Fri, it shouldn't be an issue.
Nice Khalis, just who I assumed would chime in and be a helpful hero lol. I'm bringing you a frag of some new sexy zoas I got for you're genuine kindness and selflessness :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;185015 said:
Nice Khalis, just who I assumed would chime in and be a helpful hero lol. I'm bringing you a frag of some new sexy zoas I got for you're genuine kindness and selflessness :)
Well that's mighty kind of you :) I'm just trying to pay it forward...I know how much crap you've hauled cross-town for me, and you weren't the only one to do that for me in my short time as a member here. ;)

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
just a quick update. i just got in over 30 different type of Coral in for the swap,zoas,lps,sponges, softies. so get ready for some killer deals i have lots of Frags to move

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
2 more days until the swap everyone!!!

Seachem has donated a full line of the AquaVitro products, and a filtration/miscellaneous line of products. We also have some last minute items from reed mariculture, and hopefully some items from Equinox Brewing in Fort Collins!! Hope you guys are stoked!!!

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to be late because I need to drop a friend at the airport and won't be there til noon. I know you need the table and shade, so if you/someone can pick it up or I can meet them somewhere close to Highlands Ranch? or I can just bring them when I can get there. Let me know what works!
Sorry for any inconvienience.
Thanks,
Andy Masters

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andy ill bring them up there. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow somewhere. You have my number, call or text me when ever and well get together.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need to cancle my spot at the garage sale, i will not be able to take the time to set up and stuff

Thanks
D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ambrosio Aquatics;185126 said:
just a quick update. i just got in over 30 different type of Coral in for the swap,zoas,lps,sponges, softies. so get ready for some killer deals i have lots of Frags to move
Music to my ears man!

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone still needs a table and shade I have a 6ft table and a 10x10 canopy I can bring. I am in Loveland so it would be easy for me to bring them early tomorrow.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chuzzler;185873 said:
If anyone still needs a table and shade I have a 6ft table and a 10x10 canopy I can bring. I am in Loveland so it would be easy for me to bring them early tomorrow.
I do believe we are still looking for tables and shade. If you wouldn't mind either bringing them early tomorrow, say 9:30, or even running them up to Aqua medic tonight that would be awesome.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
andynco;185835 said:
I am going to be late because I need to drop a friend at the airport and won't be there til noon. I know you need the table and shade, so if you/someone can pick it up or I can meet them somewhere close to Highlands Ranch? or I can just bring them when I can get there. Let me know what works!
Sorry for any inconvienience.
Thanks,
Andy Masters
Ill be in hr until 3ish if you still need help.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
REMEMBER everyone, this is tomorrow!! Food, raffle items, science fair, and of course great vendors selling corals!!! You're not going to want to miss it!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
911 911!!! The person who was going to bring a grill for us no longer is able to! If there is anybody who is able to bring a grill that would be amazing!! If not, we may have to come up with something else as far as food goes!!

I will post up some pictures of the progress that was made today!! Most vendors are setup, and the raffle area is pretty much finished!!