MASC my new home

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
Munch;275948 said:
Sweet another Parker-ite!

There's a few of us down here, holler if you need anything! I'm over off Mainstreet and Jordan...
Right on, I appreciate the hospitality! That's not too far from me. I'm off S. Parker Rd and Cottonwood...

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome from the folks at Great White Aquatics in NOCO.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
fishguy69;275973 said:
Welcome from the folks at Great White Aquatics in NOCO.
Thanks for the welcome! I've heard great things, through the grape vine, about your shop. If I'm ever up around the Fort Collins area you know I'll be sure to drop in.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
Craigar;275977 said:
Welcome to the madness this is a great comunity if you need anything please feel free to ask
Thank you for the hospitality! So far from what I have been reading (been checking out various threads) this certainly seems like it is a great community! I'm looking forward to finding out first hand.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
FishBrawler;275980 said:
Hey! Didn't know you moved! Seen you on nanoreef! Welcome!
Hmmm, I don't remember signing up on that site... You did make me think a little bit, so of course I needed to investigate. I went to that site and it looks like someone posted a video from my YouTube channel. I'm not sure if that's how you recognized me, but anyway that isn't important :). Thanks for the welcome!

jmadd;275992 said:
Hmmm, I don't remember signing up on that site... You did make me think a little bit, so of course I needed to investigate. I went to that site and it looks like someone posted a video from my YouTube channel. I'm not sure if that's how you recognized me, but anyway that isn't important :). Thanks for the welcome!
That's probably it! There is a fts of yours on there also. ..

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the mile high club! I had to do the same thing when I moved from Cali.... Sucked selling all the prized coral I collected from the coastal shops.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
Smiley;276149 said:
Welcome to the mile high club! I had to do the same thing when I moved from Cali.... Sucked selling all the prized coral I collected from the coastal shops.
Thanks for the welcome! Tell me about it, I miss the number of shops volume of shops. Feels like I am in a reef wasteland down here.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
jmadd;276162 said:
Thanks for the welcome! Tell me about it, I miss the number of shops volume of shops. Feels like I am in a reef wasteland down here.
you down south yea? try aquatic art. only open on sat. but good shop. Chris is a great guy.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
Dr.HarlemTutu;276164 said:
you down south yea? try aquatic art. only open on sat. but good shop. Chris is a great guy.
Yeah, down South. I saw that shop, by searching in the site sponsors on here. Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to try and get in there soon.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Welcome to MASC. Im sure youll have no problem rebuilding what you once had, which by the way was an amazing looking set up. We have a bunch of great shops and private vendors, not to mention our awesome community here. Again, welcome aboard.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shouldn't have a problem finding most of your favorite corals either... Just may take time.... Only coral I have not found is the yellow base purple polyp Monti.