Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;257280 said:
Whew was starting to have withdrawals
Lol i know right!!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anybody is still having issues accessing the site or replying to threads...try clearing your internet cache. Wouldn't work for me til I did that and reloaded my browser.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Please continue to post screen shots of your errors if you are able. We are trying to pinpoint the errors first on computers then we will address tapatalk issues after we fix comp errors. Please continue to be patient as we are continuing to work to resolve the issue with godaddy and their servers

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have been experiencing problems for the last 2 days, pages load intermittently. Usually times out and gives me som sort of cannot load page error. If it works, it works for only a minute or less then back to not loading.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know if you guys see any more issues. Site should be normal. Not sure if I can do anything about them since I am on the road to Durango.

You may have some attachments not load. They are still transferring. You guys have uploaded over 6 gigs if pictures. This transfer may also cause some slowness for the next few hours.

Also any posts from about 830p last night or till 8a this morning were lost unfortunately.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;257354 said:
Let me know if you guys see any more issues. Site should be normal. Not sure if I can do anything about them since I am on the road to Durango.

You may have some attachments not load. They are still transferring. You guys have uploaded over 6 gigs if pictures. This transfer may also cause some slowness for the next few hours.

Also any posts from about 830p last night or till 8a this morning were lost unfortunately.
you ROCK! thank you! thank you! thank you!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Great job Derek!!!!! You certainly saved the day for us. I appreciate all your time and efforts both here in town and also why you will out of town on real work business!!! You def are owed many thank yous by a lot of addicts lol :D

Thank you again for all your help man!!!!!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea...I told Chad to pass along my thanks last night since I couldn't log on and do it myself :p

Glad to be back. Thanks for all the time you put into getting us back up and running.