Masc site errors

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
not sure if this is the case for anyone else but I assume it is since it happens on my phone, work pc and home pc. When I submit a reply on a post or on a PM i get a time out error. This is every single time. The reply will post if I hit refresh but it's still annoying as heck.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am getting that too. Ad now I am getting Internal Server Error over and over again.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yah i am getting a ton of 500 errors just doing random things. Whether its loading chat, to loading the pull page chat, to just loading a thread. Very sporadic.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are sorry and understand that the site is still having some issues. We are working on getting them corrected and as always we appreciate your understanding and patience as we work though them. We hope to have the issues solved sooner rather than later, so we can all enjoy the site with out error.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Like Khalis said we are working on it to try and get things fixed ASAP.

Please bare with us while we get it figured out.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Email should now be fixed.

I am looking at uploading attachments now, but not seeing an issue. [attachment=64844:name]
Can you tell me how you are trying to upload the picture and what error you are getting?

Also, is anyone still getting HTTP 500 errors? Or any other errors when using the site? I just got home (but will be leaving for LA on monday again) and trying to fix as much as I can. Since I got home I have not received any errors.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Running perfect for me Derek and I an receiving email notifications again too!! Thank you for all your help as always

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone it appears we are back up!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the inconvenience but the server host had a huge failure in Provo Utah and that shut down Bluehost, HostGator and HostMonster (hostgator is our host). Hopefully the errors and problems will be done and we can reef on :D

http://mashable.com/2013/08/02/bluehost-down/

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK folks I think we may be back up and solid!!!! We have moved to a new dedicated server so we should be much more stable and ready for some serious traffic (or at least here shortly once we have everything optimized and smoothed out on new server)!!!!!!

* I would like everyone's help in thanking Derek aka that0neguy1126 for all his help and countless unpaid hours in helping us resolve all of this mess!!!! DEREK THANK YOU MAN I APPRECIATE ALL YOU HELP AND HARD WORK!!!!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;259988 said:
OK folks I think we may be back up and solid!!!! We have moved to a new dedicated server so we should be much more stable and ready for some serious traffic (or at least here shortly once we have everything optimized and smoothed out on new server)!!!!!!

* I would like everyone's help in thanking Derek aka that0neguy1126 for all his help and countless unpaid hours in helping us resolve all of this mess!!!! DEREK THANK YOU MAN I APPRECIATE ALL YOU HELP AND HARD WORK!!!!!
+10,000
"You don't know what you've got, 'til it's gone." - some random dude in a big hair band

Well, I've learned lately that I'm addicted to this forum, and depend on having the ability to communicate with you guys about all kinds of stuff, both important and trivial. And I took it for granted that the site would always work, not taking into account all of the work that goes into it. Thank you SO MUCH for all of the hours (unpaid, away from home, and with all of us complaining that it wasn't happening fast enough) that have been put into fixing the stuff that wasn't working. I won't be taking that for granted anymore.