Member Badges

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

To everyone: I'm working on the badging! If I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will! I've got a running list I'm working on.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
It'll help if you catch it first. LOL.

Don't forget to load mine with some spending money. I promise to use it only at sponsor locations. :yo:

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok! the following should now be badged here on the forum:
Rebel
xjmav

the following will have a card available for pickup at the next club meeting:
Mcan2 10/23/13
Badgervet 12/1/13
Rebel 1/22/14
JuanGutz 11/10/13
Cherub 6/16/13
kmellon 7/25/13
xjmav 1/6/14
CindyL 10/30/13
asneiman 12/1/13
Bush8984 12/1/13
Projectx 7/25/13

The following im still doing research on:
yOdaddy
marinediehard
could you guys please tell me what 2 meetings you were at or when you payed your dues?

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

Fitz19d;221979 said:
If I'm intending to bring membership fee's to meeting, could a card be made up ahead of time? (A bit close I realize)
Yes, but you can also Paypal if that's easier for you.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
shoot. I forgot to get my card from you. can we meet up at some point (reefstock might be a bit crazy, but is an option) so I can get it?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Highway66;223651 said:
I have attended 2 masc events aqua medic swap and aqua mart saturday. I signed in at both. Can i get a badge and a card? -Mike

I'm in the same boat! Thanks!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

Highway66;223651 said:
I have attended 2 masc events aqua medic swap and aqua mart saturday. I signed in at both. Can i get a badge and a card? -Mike
Will get on it next week. We still gotta get the list up on the dark side of the forum.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

CindyL;223656 said:
shoot. I forgot to get my card from you. can we meet up at some point (reefstock might be a bit crazy, but is an option) so I can get it?
I will be manning the table Sunday at reef stock. . PM me if you need it sooner. I will do what I can.