Member Badges

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

Hello everyone!
I've recently been assigned to the badging and carding of MASC members. If you have attended 2 meetings, payed your yearly dues, or otherwise feel you should be a badged member please POST HERE and I will get rolling on the process for you!!
Once ive badged you and made you card, i will be deleting your post. Dont freak out, that means you are badged and a card is made for you to pickup!! if you still see your post, that either means im still workin on it, or i have some questions for you (if i have any questions i will PM you). also, please post here with any questions or comments about badging and cards, do NOT PM me!! it makes things too difficult to try and keep tabs on 2 areas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

I may add if you want a badge due to meeting attendance please list the two meetings that you attended so we can verify

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
mcan2;217547 said:
Last I looked I still was without a badge, I have paid the yearly dues.

Thank You,
Matt
Your badged now Matt sorry we missed that. However if you would like a member card, please PM BlazinJack by clicking here

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've been to several meetings, but i don't remember which ones. I don't think i signed in at the meeting that had the huge raffel outside in the summer heat. :) but i know i was at the tank give away. I hope I can make it to the Feb meeting, but I'm not sure yet.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need a badge! I was at the dbtc meeting at craigs and the last meeting at scotts! Also the garage sale but short and no singn in... oops

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

Ok, so there's a bit of confusion from some people, so let me clarify: when you pay your dues or sign in at 2 meetings, you get 2 things: a badge next to your name here on the forum, and a membership card that entitles you to discounts through several of our sponsors!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Need a badge?

bush8984;217825 said:
+1 right here
CindyL;217806 said:
I need a card. Preferably one that's preloaded with spending money. LOL
Sorry we're fresh out of those for you two. However we do have a couple preloaded with "you owe MASC" debts if you would like. :D

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;217826 said:
Sorry we're fresh out of those for you two. However we do have a couple preloaded with "you owe MASC" debts if you would like. :D
The check's in the mail. :devilish:

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;217826 said:
I think id rather have one loaded with "zoas from Chad" credit :D